Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am moving to Houston soon and will need to get gps and was looking for best system. I already have a double din touch screen but that can always be removed. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Its not clear what you want. Were you looking for a small gps to stick on your window that you can remove? Or one that will replace a touch screen you already have? I would say its always nice to have a gps in the lower touch screen, but of course that can get pretty pricey.

·
Motor City
707 Posts
If I were you I would just get the small GPS until you get to know the city better. A full in-dash navigation system is going to run you 900+ dollars, id rather go with the small GPS for 200 or so.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont want a small unit, I just hate the way they look even though they are removable, but im looking for recommendations on one that would replace my unit or the ones that they make for our cars that set up like OEM but yet you can still have aftermarket systems. I am looking at a kenwood DNX9960 currently but that is kinda pricy, but I know it is quality.

Kenwood link http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Car_Entertainment/eXcelon/Mobile_Video_n_Navigation/DNX9960

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
The Alpine INA-W900 is a great looking unit and very easy to use. I think you can get a deal right now that includes the Bluetooth module. If you search YouTube, you can find videos demonstrating the unit in an 8th Gen Accord.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts