Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m lazy when it comes to the forum so I would also like that lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I ask only because the Hondata discussion is different for the MT and the AT. It would honestly be good if we had stickies for both. It would keep clutter down to a minimum. One for the Ktuner(s) as well if they are tuned differently.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I’m just hopeful for the AT version, separating the various tuners would be icing on the cake lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yes. I just leave mine in eco all the time until I want the added power. And it will stay in eco every time you start your car. The difference when in sport is that the shifting becomes more aggressive. Just like it did on your stock tune, but now you have more power

AT folks! Sooooon from @Hondata

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can't wait to see what updates Hondata has up their sleeve! Folks who are flashed at the moment - are you sensing any hesitation from the transmission after the flashing? Shift points still crisp with the added boost? How about traction? Any wheel hop? Thank you!

Regards,
Sameer

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't wait to see what updates Hondata has up their sleeve! Folks who are flashed at the moment - are you sensing any hesitation from the transmission after the flashing? Shift points still crisp with the added boost? How about traction? Any wheel hop? Thank you!

Regards,
Sameer
Honestly? It's way better than before... My personal opinion is that it is butter smooth and I no longer get the hesitation (I assume from the turbo lag) that I had before.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ok I didn’t know if there was an extended period for the hondata programming. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you mean? The 600 mile break-in period is recommended by Honda, not Hondata. Sorry if i misunderstood your original question.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've been running Stage 1 the past couple of weeks. There is a noticeable increase in throttle response and the 10AT shifts like butter. @Hondata, looking forward to Stage 2!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im new to this. So pretty much buy the carb flashpro connect it to the ecu and upload stage 1 and your good to go? any tutorial videos on the process?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Im new to this. So pretty much buy the carb flashpro connect it to the ecu and upload stage 1 and your good to go? any tutorial videos on the process?
I didn't find any for the 10G Accord but plenty for the 9G/10G Civic. The process is the same.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 51 Posts