Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Flashed this morning and experiencing a hesitation issue at around 6k rpm. Most prevalent in sport mode. Any ideas?
You must be really pushing it to get it to 6k...what gear are you in 6k? Maybe you can test with the paddles?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t 6 speed owner here.
Loving the car thus far and have been checking out some of the gains
Hondata has reported.
The torque is pretty savage with STG 2.
Anyone vouch for the STG 1 on a 6spd?
Mad wheel hop ? Any rev hang issues?

Thanks looking forward to chatting in the future

·
Registered
17 Posts
Those of you that are running the flash on the 10 speed, have you noticed any overheating? I know it was recommended to get a transmission cooler for the AT, but I don't know that anyone's done that yet.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t 6 speed owner here.
Loving the car thus far and have been checking out some of the gains
Hondata has reported.
The torque is pretty savage with STG 2.
Anyone vouch for the STG 1 on a 6spd?
Mad wheel hop ? Any rev hang issues?

Thanks looking forward to chatting in the future
Not to be rude, but we were trying to keep this limited to 10 speed AT since the tunes are currently different.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Really? Hope to hear the specifics from Hondata soon about this update. How, and if it’s different from the MT stage 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
Those of you that are running the flash on the 10 speed, have you noticed any overheating? I know it was recommended to get a transmission cooler for the AT, but I don't know that anyone's done that yet.
I’ve been running it for a while now and no signs of overheating. Meaning no signs given to me by car or testing by Hondata. Loving the tune. Makes the car even more fun to drive. The transmission reacts to the tune very well. During acceleration upshifts are fast and feels like there is no interruption in power.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Uploaded stage 2 this morning, and wow! It wants to skirt every time the tranny shifts gears. Puuullllls. Want to keep it cool for now tho til we know about it. Emailed Hondata n said it makes slightly more power than the MT stage 2. Will be interested to see the dyno sheets

·
Registered
158 Posts
Any noticeable MPG reduction or distance til empty per tank?

I ask bc drive 99 percent eco bc i live in an area where there is not enough room to ever push the gas pedal amd stretch out the car

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Uploaded stage 2 this morning, and wow! It wants to skirt every time the tranny shifts gears. Puuullllls. Want to keep it cool for now tho til we know about it. Emailed Hondata n said it makes slightly more power than the MT stage 2. Will be interested to see the dyno sheets

So when you flash state 2, you no longer have stage 1?

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

You're staying with stage 2?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yeah for now. It’s not a daily driver for me. Sure will find out more about it very soon. Don’t think Hondata would have released an unsafe map. Knock control looked good 55-60% range. Even at half throttle this thing moves

@Hondata. Maps/info for AT stage 2? Thank you

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yeah for now. It’s not a daily driver for me. Sure will find out more about it very soon. Don’t think Hondata would have released an unsafe map. Knock control looked good 55-60% range. Even at half throttle this thing moves

Must be nice for this to not be a daily driver for you! This is the only care I have!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am. I might be imagining things but the throttle response with Stage 1 felt more responsive in the low rpms in normal mode. Shifts in Stage 1 seem smoother. Stage 2 still feels too raw.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was wondering if you can reflash back to stock just in case you have to take the car to the dealership. I was told that they can see the reflash when they run diagnostics and I do not want to void the factory warranty.

I currently have custom piping and exhaust, tint, front and rear dashcam, and full clear bra.

Exhaust https://photos.app.goo.gl/TC4qDpcxM5xejhIo1

Also, does it erase the ECO option or totally rewrite both Sport and ECO mode.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts