Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 Accord EXL

Hi, I entered a number wrong in speed dial. Anyone know how to delete just one entry? Also, can't seem to get voice tags to work. Solutions?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
the manual doesn't indicate how to remove an entry.
Sure it does. Page 360 or 396. But in any case, just wait a while and all your speed dials will delete themselves:lmao::lmao:

·
6 Cylinders and 6 Gears
721 Posts
Sure it does. Page 360 or 396. But in any case, just wait a while and all your speed dials will delete themselves:lmao::lmao:
How true! :yes:

I don't even bother adding them to the speed dial anymore because I know they wont be there when I need them. You're better off just finding the person you want to call from your list of previously made calls. Seriously. :thmsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have same issue. I wish they would stay put. Scrolling through previous calls is glitchy for me. I get tired of having to say "Next" and then the numbers flash for a second and then are grayed out and not selectable.

2013 Black V6 EXL Touring Sedan

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I might have found the answer to this. In addition to emailing my salesman and asking him, while waiting for him to get back to me I decided to play a little. I had been entering my speed dials by importing them from my phone book. Yesterday I set up a speed dial manually. It certainly doesn't take much longer than importing and the one I did yesterday is still there today, so I set up another one. Updates to follow.

Edit: Oh yeah. I meant to ask has anyone else done it this way and had better luck with the speed dials sticking?

·
Registered
1 Posts
2013 Accord EXL

Hi, I entered a number wrong in speed dial. Anyone know how to delete just one entry? Also, can't seem to get voice tags to work. Solutions?
click settings > scroll to “Phone Settings” > Phone > “Edit Speed Dial”

1 - 8 of 8 Posts