Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Accord EX-L
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to admit it, but the last time I spent my time detailing my car was over 2 years ago but I try my very best to keep the paint in good shape. So yesterday I finally found some time to detail my car. Spent a good 9 hours on it and I think the result was rewarding! Here're some pics:

Playing with HDR

Beautiful Carolina blue sky.

·
Registered
228 Posts
great job bill keep it up:thmsup:

·
Registered
2006 Accord EX-L
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! The car has 194k miles now. It should be hitting 200k within the next 4 or so months. :banana:

·
Banned
694 Posts
Car looks great. Ever thought about putting either a 3mm or 5mm spacer out back? So it'll sit flush like it does up front.

·
Registered
2006 Accord EX-L
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! Never thought of that. Would it rub the fender if I have them installed?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I hate to admit it, but the last time I spent my time detailing my car was over 2 years ago but I try my very best to keep the paint in good shape. So yesterday I finally found some time to detail my car. Spent a good 9 hours on it and I think the result was rewarding! Here're some pics:
Nice job man. Hard to believe you've got that many miles. Car looks really nice. How far are you from Chapel Hill?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Love the 7th gen

·
Registered
2006 Accord EX-L
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks!! I'm about 1.5 hours away to the west of Chapel Hill.

·
Registered
2006 Accord EX-L
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I gave my car to my sister a year ago so I've never thought about getting the Type-S rims. I did at one time but they were way too expensive for me to justify them. I have this to worry about now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts