Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im organizing a meet actually here in mesquite...the high school here is huge and has an enormous parking lot. Plenty of photoshoots. Theres also a local lake nearby as well as another lake with ample parking...depends on which you would prefer for the photoshoot. Friday the 27th of this month. If thats a bad day for most itll be moved to Saturday. Meet not restricted to just NTA members nor is it restricted to Hondas. For that matter this meet isnt restricted to just Imports. I want this to be a meet of a large quantity as well as different forums and a variety of enthusiasts coming together in a common lifestyle.

Meet starts at 5pm and ends at 8:30-9. For more info call or txt me at 214-402-2488. Address will be provided given the amount of attendees. May have to relocate to a larger premises. Ill be posting this on a number of forums as well as telling a few around town. Spread this to as many people as possible as lets see if we can make this a night to remember.

Additional info will be updated as necessary.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bro, I'll come next month if you organize one! I currently live in Denton, but I've been looking for other Accord owners to meet up with in the DFW area!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Bro, I'll come next month if you organize one! I currently live in Denton, but I've been looking for other Accord owners to meet up with in the DFW area!
NCTC Accord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
umm what does that stand for ruben? plus this meet never even close to happened

·
.Net developer
156 Posts
if this ever happens someone PM me!! :banana::banana::banana:

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i gotcha....ill let u kno...i just need to get my club together....everybodys all spaced out....but its ok...when theres a will......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts