Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so ive installed 3 regular radios. one in my old car and 2 in friends cars.. Got the wiring harnesses and went to town.

I want to get the pioneer P3200DVD with nav adapter. How much different is the install between that and just a regular pioneer radio only install?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No difference. Only a bigger slot to put it in. Just get the harness and wire it up.
Ok great thanks. Just curious. I worked at circuit city as a firedog and i remember hearing one of the guys explaining to a customer that the install could be a little more confusing then regular installs but i guess he was just trying to make a sale? idk lol

·
Registered
399 Posts
More wiring if you want bluetooth and if you're trying to retain the steering wheel audio control.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More wiring if you want bluetooth and if you're trying to retain the steering wheel audio control.
Yea i was looking into that. The bluetooth im not to worried about but id like to keep the wheel controls theres an add on adapter for that correct?

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
That’s a pretty nice unit. I’m looking into a double din as well but I’m not an audio guy so I need to start from scratch lol anyway, did you buy yet? If not check out amazon, looks like they have that one for $250 (normally over $500) which seems like a hell of a deal in my mind.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That’s a pretty nice unit. I’m looking into a double din as well but I’m not an audio guy so I need to start from scratch lol anyway, did you buy yet? If not check out amazon, looks like they have that one for $250 (normally over $500) which seems like a hell of a deal in my mind.
well its 250 without the navi adapter avic-u220 i think the part number is. I want the navi as well as i am going to put a back up camera into it as well. Everything with the dash kit, the antenna adapter, the wiring harness, and the steering wheel adapter is about 670 on crutchfield. The dont have it in stock right now tho =( but i wont be buying for another 2 months or so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts