Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
I notice it on mine never thought much of it. But if there is a way to avoid it I'm ok with that. Just happens when idling and something else draws some power like a fan or compressor.

·
Ballin' on a budget
424 Posts
I notice it on mine never thought much of it. But if there is a way to avoid it I'm ok with that. Just happens when idling and something else draws some power like a fan or compressor.
With halogen bulbs, I use to notice that when idling or cruising along at less than 1500 RPM, anytime the RAD fans kicked on, the lights would dim for a split second then retuirn to regular brightness.

Same thing also happens if I try to operate all the windows at once when stopped.

I think this bulletin is reffering to a different condition though there they actually stay dim. I only took a quick look at the first page of it and it wasn't the most detailed in what problem it actually covered.

·
Out of Gear
196 Posts
Pilot, how can we, good Sir, ever thank you, for that?
Notice it was issued in 2005. I remember a thread about this few months ago. Have had this exact problem all along.
Thank you for posting that.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Axipher- that was my thought but after reading the first page and skimming another it wasn't super clear or detailed. It really isn't something that bothers me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, i saw a lot of commotion about doing the "big 3" mod to fix it as well. I will probably end up doing both just for good measure.
NP! That's what this forum is for!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts