Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2020 EX-L. We loaned our Accord to our daughter-in-law for a day and when we next drove it we saw a green display light saying ACC LKAS at the top of the dash display. This is the spot where we always saw the icons for running lights, hi-beams, and headlights. I have looked through the manual and can't find anything on how to get it back. I can run off the green ACC LKAS by pushing the Home button, but that is it. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Did she accidentally press the MAIN button to change from using ACC to "standard" cruise control?

From the manual:
When the MAIN button is pressed, ACC and Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) are both turned on or off.​
And/or:
Press and hold the (interval) button for one second. Cruise Mode Selected appears on the driver information interface for two seconds, and then the mode switches to Cruise. To switch back to ACC with Low Speed Follow, press and hold the button again for one second.​

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew that the MAIN button turned it on or off. But I don't know what or where the (interval) button is. What I am trying to do is to get the headlight, high-beam and running light indicator lights back. And so far the MAIN button isn't the answer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts