Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2013 Accord Coupe Ex
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didnt feel like posting this in the audio thread because it would get lost in the hundreds of pages so i started a new thread. Its not the best video but hopefully it helps anyone who needs it. Please actually go to the youtube page to watch the video because the description will have the links and what to do if you dont have the factory sub (sport, lx, ex sedan). thank you!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Wow, that was a very informative video! I hooked it up the same way but didn't remove the plastic panels at the drivers side. I should probably do that for a neater install. By the way, for the add a fuse, you just used one fuse even if there are two slots?

·
2013 Accord Coupe Ex
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, that was a very informative video! I hooked it up the same way but didn't remove the plastic panels at the drivers side. I should probably do that for a neater install. By the way, for the add a fuse, you just used one fuse even if there are two slots?
Yea exactly. Either one Shud work if it doesn't try switching which slot u put it in. If that doesn't work, then something else is wrong aha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts