Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are any DIY videos of a coilover installation for their 2013 accord sedan? Or is there a manual out there somewhere? I will be receiving my coils soon and wanted to get a preview of the installation process.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I believe its just a direct swap. unbolt the stock struts/shocks then replace with coilovers, bolt back on. Check out 8th gen accord coilovers installation( if any on youtube) it is pretty much the same process.

Also, there's a installation manual for HFP suspension on college hills honda, follow that and you're good to go. good luck

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe its just a direct swap. unbolt the stock struts/shocks then replace with coilovers, bolt back on. Check out 8th gen accord coilovers installation( if any on youtube) it is pretty much the same process.

Also, there's a installation manual for HFP suspension on college hills honda, follow that and you're good to go. good luck
cant seem to find any full installation youtube videos for the 8th gen nor 9th gen, i only found reviews. As for the HFP suspension, i can only find the manuals for the civics, not accords. If you could link me, id appreciate it. Im having a bad day searching..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts