Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
You changed what you wrote hahaha.. I commented on what you wrote before .. hahaha
haha sorry, reading owned me on my initial post. Is there any possible way for you to turn this into a DIY video?

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
haha sorry, reading owned me on my initial post. Is there any possible way for you to turn this into a DIY video?
Yeah sure, it really only takes like 30 seconds to install them haha.

Just the first time like everything else in life, just take getting used to :)..

But sure will do a Install Video 2morow for you :):thmsup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah sure, it really only takes like 30 seconds to install them haha.

Just the first time like everything else in life, just take getting used to :)..

But sure will do a Install Video 2morow for you :):thmsup:
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! Picking up my tw this friday and ordering the visors on Saturday. :banana:

·
Registered
5 Posts
correct.. it is a sticker.. i tried to remove mine and it was a pain, so i just gave up 1/4 of the way through it haha
I too wasn't able to take the stickers off at first until I used a blow-dryer ;) LOVE how the visors look, but passenger side window sometimes don't go up all the way itself as it would come back down when it almost reaches the top. I've left them remained closed for over 24 hours when I first installed them and driverside window works fine with auto-up. Not sure if I should try to pull it outward a lil more... but I'll definitly keep them on anyway.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks Jorge! Installed these yesterday and love them. Was frustrated with the auto windows for awhile but it works now.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
yea they are pretty awesome!!! and very happy with them. bought them from Mark @throwdown and he's the best one stop shop!!

·
Puts Ketchup on Steak
899 Posts
I bought mine from College Hills (along with splash guards) and put them in today. Was easy as pie! Thanks!

·
Registered
629 Posts
did anyone here didn't like them at first? and start to grow into the look? i think i'm finding it a bit attractive now lol, our sponsor mark at Throwdown can hook us up at a special price? i'm thinking about it haha very tempted.

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you buy them from CorsportUSA they're 70 shipped for the coupes.

·
Puts Ketchup on Steak
899 Posts
did anyone here didn't like them at first? and start to grow into the look? i think i'm finding it a bit attractive now lol, our sponsor mark at Throwdown can hook us up at a special price? i'm thinking about it haha very tempted.
They're $60.30 (sedan) or $59.00 (coupe) at College Hills... What do ya want, free? :biggrin:

·
Registered
629 Posts
They're $60.30 (sedan) or $59.00 (coupe) at College Hills... What do ya want, free? :biggrin:
those are oem visors, it doesn't look as flush as weathertech! lol
i'm going for looks, not the actual function of it haahahha:banana:

·
Puts Ketchup on Steak
899 Posts
those are oem visors, it doesn't look as flush as weathertech! lol
i'm going for looks, not the actual function of it haahahha:banana:
??? Well I can't speak for the sedan, but my coupe visors are Weathertech.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
ok, true college hills has them for "cheaper" but then you have to pay shipping so it is the same as buying from throwdown. Mark @ Throwdown gets my vote because his customer service is outstanding and he's just a phenomenal guy to deal with. I've bought from both places before, and nothing against collegehills, but I just preferred the more personal experience i get with Mark.

·
The Scratcher
964 Posts
Thanks for the install guide, i just put them in, they worked flawlessly without the 24/hour wait time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have ordered mine and just waiting for them to arrive. I ordered a pair of in-channel ones because I was told the in-channel ones would work much better. I've heard stories of the outside mounting ones messing up the paint on the outside or being absolutely too difficult to remove...although oddly enough, I was concerned about them popping off as one of my initial fears with the outside mounting ones. However, I have also heard some concerns about the window motor with the in-channel ones and so I am going to see how they work and if they begin to affect my window where it rubs against or bumps into the visor and goes back down...then I will ultimately just remove them. And between the two kinds, I would much rather just remove them out from my window, then have to deal with tape or glue on the outside of my window/door.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts