Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing the accord from thailand post, I did a search for that lip kit. Im in the Navy and I travel quite a bit so it wouldnt be out of the question if I ever find myself in different parts of the world. Found these pics on Facebook.. I wonder if this guy ships to the US?

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
What is with body kit obsession on this forum? They all look horrible.

·
Registered
322 Posts
i wouldnt mind those side skirts, i hate the hfp side skirts on the coupe.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I doubt the Thailand seller will ship to US, unless you contact them and specifically ask for it. Don't think shipping will be cheap though... for such a bulky item...

What's with the hate guys? :dunno: It looks nice IMO. Well, it's looks better than no body kit....

This is also available here in Australia btw~
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Mid-size car

·
Registered
437 Posts
it looks like a corolla S

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
The sides and rear look like they don't match up at all....like they were put on by a 3 year old with a glue gun lol. The front looks like it matches up decent, but looks WAY too busy. I usually never like add on lip kits, but the one for the 3rd gen Acura TL is by far one of the nicest looking one's I've ever seen. I wish they'd just remake the 3rd gen TL and make it with a better tranny.

I feel like all these kits make it looks way too bulky and look like add-on's, instead of just meshing with the overall lines of the vehicle.

·
Stayin Classy...
516 Posts
I personally like this kit over the 5 trillion dollar miniscule triangles you can buy in the US now. Id be interested in knowing where you could purchase something like this...

·
It's a Coupe or nothing
213 Posts
I doubt the Thailand seller will ship to US, unless you contact them and specifically ask for it. Don't think shipping will be cheap though... for such a bulky item...

What's with the hate guys? :dunno: It looks nice IMO. Well, it's looks better than no body kit....

This is also available here in Australia btw~
View attachment 92746
Nice car except for the lip kit. It looks like it doesn't belong and detracts from the cars design beauty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.