Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing the accord from thailand post, I did a search for that lip kit. Im in the Navy and I travel quite a bit so it wouldnt be out of the question if I ever find myself in different parts of the world. Found these pics on Facebook.. I wonder if this guy ships to the US?

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
What is with body kit obsession on this forum? They all look horrible.

·
Registered
322 Posts
i wouldnt mind those side skirts, i hate the hfp side skirts on the coupe.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I doubt the Thailand seller will ship to US, unless you contact them and specifically ask for it. Don't think shipping will be cheap though... for such a bulky item...

What's with the hate guys? :dunno: It looks nice IMO. Well, it's looks better than no body kit....

This is also available here in Australia btw~
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Mid-size car

·
Registered
437 Posts
it looks like a corolla S

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
The sides and rear look like they don't match up at all....like they were put on by a 3 year old with a glue gun lol. The front looks like it matches up decent, but looks WAY too busy. I usually never like add on lip kits, but the one for the 3rd gen Acura TL is by far one of the nicest looking one's I've ever seen. I wish they'd just remake the 3rd gen TL and make it with a better tranny.

I feel like all these kits make it looks way too bulky and look like add-on's, instead of just meshing with the overall lines of the vehicle.

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Are those black "eye lids" on the last pic. WTF!!!!?

·
Stayin Classy...
516 Posts
I personally like this kit over the 5 trillion dollar miniscule triangles you can buy in the US now. Id be interested in knowing where you could purchase something like this...

·
Banned
5,773 Posts
I personally like this kit over the 5 trillion dollar miniscule triangles you can buy in the US now. Id be interested in knowing where you could purchase something like this...
Have someone ship it from Thailand or Australia where it is available.

The sides you can get locally since it is the same.

·
It's a Coupe or nothing
213 Posts
I doubt the Thailand seller will ship to US, unless you contact them and specifically ask for it. Don't think shipping will be cheap though... for such a bulky item...

What's with the hate guys? :dunno: It looks nice IMO. Well, it's looks better than no body kit....

This is also available here in Australia btw~
View attachment 92746
Nice car except for the lip kit. It looks like it doesn't belong and detracts from the cars design beauty.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I concur with you because honda charges way too much for those six small pieces they accent the car well but they cost entirely too much.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts