Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the LED headlights to try in my Honda. These lights didn't work well the factory projectors, so I asked to return them and was told that they do not accept returns if you have installed the items. I will never purchase from this company again. I recommend you purchase your lights from Amazon to avoid this hassle; or any other dealer that has a normal return policy.

·
Registered
669 Posts
It's been mentioned that they have a no return policy but what do you mean they didn't work well? Are they not giving off enough light? I think it's been known that LED's don't give off as much light as HID's.

Only ask because I'm thinking about getting an HID kit from them.

·
Registered
574 Posts
If they don't work then get them to replace them. Problem solved. No need to return them.........buyers remorse????

·
Registered
216 Posts
It is well documented that leds don't work as well in factory projector housings as halogens, nor do HIDs before you go buying some of those. And most, if not all, manufacturers and distributors won't accept any electrical items after being installed. Buying from Amazon doesn't necessarily mean you can return if they don't work as you would like them to. Perhaps you should do more research prior to purchasing and installing. Are these companies supposed to take a loss on products so you can experiment?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts