Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Do you think the spoiler is too low?

• Yes, it should be a bit higher. Re-do it.

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • No, it looks fine. Leave it.

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Ok, but leave it alone anyway.

Votes: 8 15.7%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
nope....I think you are too picky like me, haha

·
Maui Built Surf Team
139 Posts
If it really bothers you! Take it off, Clean the spot up, and re-mount it! Or you will never be happy!

I mounted my uneven by a few CM's when I put mine on, went right back and redid everything.

·
Also available in sober.
499 Posts
It does look a tad flat in the first picture. I'd probably move it up a bit if it were mine.

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
Looks pretty good to me :dunno: I feel like you'd have to stare really hard or be there in person to be able to really tell if it should go up and down a few millimeters.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
It looks like it should be a little higher but it doesn't look bad.

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
I would have to see how the cutout is in relation to the emblem on your trunk

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
isnt that the recommended spot? looks great to me

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looks good, thats how I mounted my Inspire lip.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
It looks like it should be a little higher but it doesn't look bad.
I agree and I mean only a tad. 2-3mm tops. More like 2mm. Take a flat ruler. Put on top of trunk edge. does the ruler touch top of the spoiler wile touching top of trunk...? If not then there should be adjustments made. I'm a perfectionist though..lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
if you want it like the coupe it seems by the angle of the second picture it may have to come up a hair line.. looks good though where it is at..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Personal opinion is that I would have mounted it about 1/4" higher. That little amount would make a world of difference to me.
Bottom line from other replys=if you like it where it is, then leave it. If the replys that recommend a little higher haunt you every time you look at it, raise it. It's up to you big guy. Every other opinion should only help you make up your mind and not everyone elses.

·
Registered
914 Posts
You maybe a few millimeters off but it is fine. The Inspire sedans are mounted like that. But if you want to look like a USDM coupe, go ahead and remount it but I don't recommend it. See the Inspire pic below look just like yours in that the tip that's touching the trunk is just below the trunk's horizontal surface. Just sit back and enjoy it!

Looks good BTW! Is that my spoiler?

·
Low Gear
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks good BTW! Is that my spoiler?
I actually sent you a PM, but never heard back. Others, at the time, said your box was full. So I got it from KP. Thanks for posting up the pic.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts