Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
CVT
514 Posts
nope.

keep in mind hondas overseas are generally luxury brands, hence the reason why euro/asian models usually get the luxury features.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just a drift break. And you can still power slide with FWD!

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
That would be in an Acura which doesn't exist in other markets and Accord is THE deluxe brand.

I have had a couple cars with an "e" brake and I hate it. I am from the thinking that an "e" brake is an emergency brake unlike the foot operated parking brakes on most cars. Kudos to Honda for giving us a proper hand operated emergency brake. I actually had to use one in my Corvair when I lost the brakes and the brake pedal swung freely like a pendulum. The hand operated brake provided controlled braking.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
E-brake is a magical tool.
:yes::yes:

I was drifting, power sliding, or whatever its called in an empty parking lot yesterday. So much fun!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
FWD snow drifting is fun as hell.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Auto headlights? Auto brake cruise control? Auto temperature control? Auto windows up and down? Power door locks? Power everything? Power parking brake, that's a little to much like auto parallel parking. How lazy can we get.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Auto headlights? Auto brake cruise control? Auto temperature control? Auto windows up and down? Power door locks? Power everything? Power parking brake, that's a little to much like auto parallel parking. How lazy can we get.
That's what I thought....until I got used to my EXL....

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
:yes::yes:

I was drifting, power sliding, or whatever its called in an empty parking lot yesterday. So much fun!!
Same here but on back roads with packed snow. With stiffer sway bars, my car was so easy to drift and yet very controllable. I want more snow....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts