Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2010 Accord Coupe EX
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for foglights for my 2010 honda accord coupe ex, can anyone help me find a good deal?

·
1st gear
363 Posts
Nosir nobody has a 2010 ex coupe in this forum

·
Registered
577 Posts
Nosir nobody has a 2010 ex coupe in this forum
lol...

you prolly should have put fog light in the tittle, rather then asking if anyone has a EX coupe, i'm pretty sure honda more then just 1 in 2010... and if you search there's a lot of threads on this already, as far as i know 2010 isn't different from 08 or 09 so nothing special applies to you...

you want OEM? aftermarket? i picked mine up from collegehillshonda.com the OEM kit, i like it better cause it comes with the fog switch on the OEM light switch so you don't have to run any wires or add buttons or anything... much cleaner... but its pricey in comparison to the $50 you could get an aftermarket one for...

·
2010 Accord Coupe EX
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha funny guys. i bought oem foglights off of ebay for the 09 coupe. But the fogs didnt fit there also wasnt a place for me to put the switch.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
haha funny guys. i bought oem foglights off of ebay for the 09 coupe. But the fogs didnt fit there also wasnt a place for me to put the switch.
There is no separate switch with the OEM fogs. The OEMs replace the headlight stalk to the left of the steering wheel. I would send back what you bought for false description if it really said OEM.

·
Registered
682 Posts
To the OP: It doesn't sound like you have a lot of experience in these matters. I'm not trying to offend you or be condescending but perhaps you should simply take your car to the Honda dealer and let them do the work. No harm intended and I hope you don't take it that way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts