Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
fwdwtf
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive looked pretty closely and it seems that the 7th gen accord inspire headlights are just the same as what we get here with just factory blackout and HID's...ive searched and cant find any threads about this so if im missing it ill take a link for the team. thx

·
fwdwtf
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe i was unclear...i meant actually installing hid ballast and bulbs too...

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
trust us when we say this, the inspire headlights are one of a kind and is 10x superior to the stock headlights even when blackhoused with HIDs.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
The way the Inspires are setup...The turn signal and high beam are on the top half of the headlight while the entire lower half is the low beam.

There's also no amber reflector at all, but a nicely designed, layered chrome look.

Then there's also the design of the low beam's reflector that considers the light arc and hot spots of HIDs which is different from halogen.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
trust us when we say this, the inspire headlights are one of a kind and is 10x superior to the stock headlights even when blackhoused with HIDs.
Yeah, maybe in countries where they drive on the Right side of the road. Here they throw light into oncoming traffic that is meant to iluminate road signs over there.

OEM retro > Inspires any day.

·
fwdwtf
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The way the Inspires are setup...The turn signal and high beam are on the top half of the headlight while the entire lower half is the low beam.

There's also no amber reflector at all, but a nicely designed, layered chrome look.

Then there's also the design of the low beam's reflector that considers the light arc and hot spots of HIDs which is different from halogen.

exactly the answer i was looking for thanks!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
thats a rip off to spend 1G on a retro using s2k or TL...IMO
There will always be leftover money in my pocket from that 1G. You would be the one to do the retros too. hehe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts