Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 accord se with 4 cylinders and want to purchase a lower double din kit (audio attachment kit) to put in a touchscreen pioneer. I went to the dealer and they said it fits the 03 to the 06 accords and not my.07. If they r the same generation would it.really not fit because I'm duying to do this project.

·
VTAKKKK
1,710 Posts
Yes it will fit. Cubby is interchangeable between all years so they kit should be as well.

·
Not a n00b!
542 Posts

·
Not a n00b!
542 Posts
metra does NOT make a double din dash kit. they only have a single din cubby kit. the only double din dash kit is the one from honda.
I stand (sit) corrected! :wave:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea it definetely did not fit. It only fit up to the 06.
I was able to put a pioneer 3200BT on the bottom where the cubby was put it looks ugly cuz the hinges on the kit i purchased were not right for an 07 so now I have to pay more money and put a double din that actually will fit so my pioneer wont stick out at an atrocious angle :/

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not to necessarily resurrect a dying thread, but does anyone have the part number on that cubby kit? I'm trying to decide if it's worth spending $150 on an Aux adapter kit, or a little more to get a double DIN receiver with those features (Aux, USB, etc).

·
3rd car 2nd accord
22 Posts
I would also be interested in this part number.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea thats what I did but it came out wrong because I started this thread to ask whether or not the 07 accord sedan has the same double din specs for the cubby as the 03-06 and everyone said yes....well that was def not the case. Its w.e. I did it about 3 months ago. I love my pioneer and what not but the 07 sedan needs the 07 coupe part number for that double din kit. Somehow when you order it from the dealer which is around 75-85 they only offer it for the 03-06 sedan. 07 you have to order the 07 coupe one which is the same....odd as hell but they changed a couple of hinges in the 07 and its diff....i have a lot of space on mine now because the pioneer was a lil to narrow and I got the wrong kit

1 - 14 of 14 Posts