Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I searched on some forums and Google and can't find an answer....

I saw a magazine ad for the 8th Gen Accord Coupe and it stated 'Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust' as one of the highlights....so, is the factory exhaust stainless steel on the V6/6MT coupe and if so, what sections? I know ads are very misleading sometimes so I question this....

·
Cell Phone Doc
963 Posts
Virtually all new cars built now have stainless exhaust systems.

·
Car Customizer/Consultant
780 Posts
Yes very cheap stainless steel

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
i had my car for 7 months when i did the custom magnaflow exhaust for the I4 and the muffler had already started to show rust spots the size of softballs... luckily i switched when i did otherwise i would have been pissed if i got a hole in it

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'll second that! My leather is splitting apart and coming off of my console armrest too!
i think your too aggressive with your seats and armrest then

·
Registered
594 Posts
i think your too aggressive with your seats and armrest then

No they just cheap,my middle console leather and the armrest on my door is gone and dealer wants $580 to replace,anyone know where to find it cheaper or the part number?.....not hijacking thread just quick simple yes/no question

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
No they just cheap,my middle console leather and the armrest on my door is gone and dealer wants $580 to replace,anyone know where to find it cheaper or the part number?.....not hijacking thread just quick simple yes/no question
Looks like the armrest assembly is $114 at magauto.com

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just a quick note here on the exhaust. I still have the original exhaust in my 1999 Honda Accord LX i-4. It endured 7 years of Pennsylvania winter and 4 years of hot southern utah summer but not a single leak or anything on the exhaust. After about 130 k miles it is still running strong and no sign of problem in the exhaust. I hope my 2010 V-6 EXL Accord has the exhaust system as good as my 1999 Accord.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts