Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 09 accord coupe is driving me nuts. I have it set so the doors lock when I reach 9mph and they both unlock when I put the shift lever to the parking position. That works fine, but recently when I hit a bump on the road both doors unlock and lock back again. Small bump and bang bang they do the same thing. Its really annoying and its stressing the lock motors so Im very worried. Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks

Bump

·
Fail Zero bcg
536 Posts
I had a Silverado that did that and it turned out to be my main fuse panel was loose and would more up and cause the problem .

·
Streets Nightmare
75 Posts
in the manual it tells you how to change the pattern. if the fuse isnt the problem, just disable and then enable. I believe I read it some where here so try searching for the page number on how to do it. I know its with the keys and putting your into acc2 but I did it on a civic

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would disable the auto lock feature to see if it solves it but since yesterday the issue has stopped. I recall tightening some jacks that were somewhat loose from a box that had the viper logo on it. I dont know what it does but its located hanging beside the under the dash fuse box. My car had an accident previous owner in that side so probably the OEM one was replaced with that one. Altough I dont really know what it is for but the issue has luckily stopped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts