Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just thought that it would be a good idea that everyon post some pics of there cars and tell others what they think...

Heres a couple of pics of my car...(quality of pics isnt that great had a hard time with glare and reflections but wtv..)

Front:

Another front:

Side/angle(my fav photo):

Another side view:

Back:

Engine:

Quick inside view (without neons on bec its day lol):

So what you think!? Post some pics of your car :banana:

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
Very nice, I like it. I've had long tiring experiences with body kits though, so I don't know if I'd ever go that route again, haha.

Other than that, looks good. I'd say you should try to source some rims that aren't chrome, but to each their own!

Also gotta find some side skirts and something on the rear too to match your front!

I don't have any good pics yet, but here's a couple randoms:

·
out of control
2,302 Posts
I don't want to be an ass but the car has a lot of ricey materials.
-taillights
-front bumper
-headlights

otherwise the car is very clean for a black car. You must've washed it. It's a rare 6 speed, treat it with some OEM treats (OEM HFP Kit)

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'd just paint the mesh behind the bumper black and it will really clean up the look of your car.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
hmm does the 6mt cars have diff leather seats? the design looks diff than the v6 auto and I4 auto that i've seen. the 6mt seats looks like it has more of a "many dots " surface while the automatics have a smooth surface

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
Supposed to post pics of yours in return for comments! Haha.

·
Super Moderator
10,063 Posts
hmm does the 6mt cars have diff leather seats? the design looks diff than the v6 auto and I4 auto that i've seen. the 6mt seats looks like it has more of a "many dots " surface while the automatics have a smooth surface
6MT seats surface are perforated.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey metaender, My car used to be the exact same as your car lol(mags and all). I loved it alot but eventually the bumper at the bottom cracked and I decited to change completely... (try something new) Now the car is more to my style, oem is nice but adding a bit of custom makes it different from all others...(theres no accord thats the same and thats what I like about mine)

I love chrome thats why i went with it, but gotta say its alot of work!

Pictures dont do justice for our cars. In person they look outstanding!

I also just got it buffed so thats why it looks better. It took of so many scartches, it amazing!

And paper boy love the leds tail lights! I got two 12" in the back, but was thinking of going to just one.. not sure..

POST UP PICS GUYS!

·
-Gene
656 Posts
mike, i think it might look a bit cleaner if you adjust the grate holes in the front so that they all flow in the same direction

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried it at first like that... Then i tried it the way i have it and I found it looked different and better. But it does look cleaner the way u said...;)

·
‎']['{[]}{[]}][_
597 Posts
mikesaccord, I actually like your aftermarket front bumper. One of the better looking ones I've seen to date. But I do have to agree with dblock2151, paint your mesh black and I think your front end would look even better. And like MetaEnder said, get some side skirts and something for the rear end, and it would complete the look with the front bumper.

Although, I'm not diggin' your aftermarket tail lights and your chrome rims; neither are doin' it for me. :dunno: To each his own.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Looks :thumbsup: ........... you may want to treat your leather seats, they are cracking pretty badly. They are really dry. Try some leather treatment on saddle soap..........i would do this every other car wash or so. Your interior will love you. Also put some kind of treatment on the dash. I use interior wipes. They keep the dash/console from looking dry and it also repels dust.

·
-Gene
656 Posts

Although nothing can restore damaged or cracked leather, LEXOL Leather Conditioner will penetrate old or neglected leather and restore resiliency and strength, prolonging its usefulness. It is able to penetrate the leather, restoring the luster and elasticity, without leaving a greasy or tacky feel. Unlike most organic solvents, LEXOL is nonflammable, odorless, non-toxic and non-sensitizing to the skin.

·
Registered
176 Posts
is it for looks only or does it change the way it feels?

and metaender, lower your car more!
I think my perforated seats are more comfortable than my buddies 04 V6 auto with leather.

·
Honda Nueb
103 Posts
is it for looks only or does it change the way it feels?

and metaender, lower your car more!
Those holes keep your ass from smelling and your seats from smelling like shit, like that one guy's seats did from his sweaty ass. :lmao: jk! That is so damn gross!:puke:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol believe it or not im a construction worker, I work in ceramics, marble and granite.... So i get in the car pretty dusty... My car interior wasnt clean when i took the pics. I noticed armorall gives a nice shiny look but not good for dust! Ive gotta treat my seats...

My front bumper is a vspeed just had to customize the bumper to put fogs and mesh....I do have side skirts, evo 2's... I wanted the vspeed ones but at the time i had to wait a month to get them so i said forget it.... (i liked those better) And in the back its the vspeed bumper but theres no added lip or anything... Looks a bit wierd but i could live with that, The car is more to my taste, and as long as im happy its all good lol.I love that i make peoples head turn expecially that im just 21.... Love the feeling. I used to always take the bus and when waiting for the bus there would be a nice car that would pass... I would think to myself one day ill get one too... Ill make peoples head turn... And now its 2.5years I have my car and couldn't be happier!!

ADD PICS OF YOUR CARS MODDED OR NOT IT DOESNT MATTER!

·
-Gene
656 Posts
I think my perforated seats are more comfortable than my buddies 04 V6 auto with leather.
i think thats more because you have an '07 and he has an '04 than the perforation

1 - 20 of 46 Posts