1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
pessimistic optimist
1,013 Posts
I vote #3, in silver please and thank you!, and I'm not alone LOL

·
Registered
138 Posts
1 and 2 arent bad but drive and accord should be a different font from each other.

·
Runnin' in the 90s
5,942 Posts
Dunno if it's too late to add more but I made up two more real quick. They're not uber-inspired or anything but for people that want a little more conservative look.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dunno if it's too late to add more but I made up two more real quick. They're not uber-inspired or anything but for people that want a little more conservative look.
These are better, but i like the logo in there too.

·
Industrial Designer
255 Posts
I like #2 and #3 with good use of the Honda branding.

Although, I'd like the size of the "H" in #2 to be slightly smaller to imply that it's a URL's dot.

But, of the two, I like #3 more, but without the underline.

Good work! :thmsup:

·
Runnin' in the 90s
5,942 Posts
You'd have to get someone else to print that photo as the URL period, my vinyl guy can't print images onto vinyl. He is going to send me a list of colors he can print when he gets home, though, so if one of my designs is picked, anyone can order the decal in any color he offers.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey guys, I can offer my service of making these vinyl decals.. I stock around 20 colors at all times.. Probably easier to use me to make them instead of having to go through someone else

·
Runnin' in the 90s
5,942 Posts
Colors my vinyl guy has in stock:

Red
White
Blue
Sky blue
Black
Light grey
Dark grey
Silver
Orange
Green
Yellow
Purple
Teal
Mint
Burgundy
Bubblegum pink
Fluorescent green, pink and red

·
pessimistic optimist
1,013 Posts
Silver for me as previously mentioned. Where do I send the money? How much are they? Are those two questions in the wrong order? LOL

·
Runnin' in the 90s
5,942 Posts
Gotta see how many decals are going to be needed, and who is getting them made. Then you will have answers to those questions.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts