• Four

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
How about we have actual contest for the design before rushing things? The designs to vote for are horrendous
AGREE.

We need to have a design contest first. Narrow the choices down, and after have a poll for the winner.
All of these are not attractive.
I will not be buying any of these.

·
Runnin' in the 90s
6,125 Posts
How about we have actual contest for the design before rushing things? The designs to vote for are horrendous
AGREE.

We need to have a design contest first. Narrow the choices down, and after have a poll for the winner.
All of these are not attractive.
I will not be buying any of these.
http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/91-driveaccord-net-forum-help-desk/395802-driveaccord-net-decals-2.html

You guys could've joined in on this thread, like, a month ago when it was first posted. Or, you know, make your own if you hate the designs so much.

Reactions: Miker

·
pessimistic optimist
1,013 Posts
What she said. Its mighty easy to come in and crap on what others have already done.

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Bob's your UNCLE ...
2,285 Posts
I also like the first 2 choices, and like the 4th without the underline.

I agree with the above suggestion to have an open design contest ... (?)

·
Administrator
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Looks like the first one was the winner, but it seems like you guys are still deciding?

Lee

·
The Keyless-Wonder
554 Posts
Looks like the first one was the winner, but it seems like you guys are still deciding?

Lee
I don't know what's going on... :shrug: LOL

Reactions: DrumAccord13

·
Administrator
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Runnin' in the 90s
6,125 Posts
I suppose. Does constricted want to start making decals then?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Texas Ground Pounder
1,354 Posts
My point is there were other designs posted in that thread, but the only ones that seemed to make the cut were the designs that you made...
I tend to agree here. Catfisha had three designs that were posted first (which I feel were WAY better) and none of them were included in this poll. Seems biased to me.

·
Cruisin'
407 Posts
I know I am late to the party...but I read through most of this and the previous thread. How about this: put the decals and poll on the front page so everyone sees it. Make it a required poll to fully enter the site. Configure the poll so that no one can post comments (this will hush the whine). When the results are in, they are final.
It would be cool to have a few choices when available for purchase though. So the top 2-3 would be featured decals for order availability and there may need to be an ordering section that sends an email to the merchant and they would mail the decal.
Someone like that!? Whatcha think peeps?

P.S. Can someone extract the current DriveAccord branding?
The font used for "Accord" looks great. Use that same font for the whole thing "DriveAccord.net.

·
What's a Honda?
129 Posts
Would there be an issue if I just designed/made one for myself? I would not be reselling or making any money from it, just a personal one. Not buying the current blue one, and while I certainly appreciate the options in the poll, they arent for me. I want to get something that goes with my car (so probably colored).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Would there be an issue if I just designed/made one for myself? I would not be reselling or making any money from it, just a personal one. Not buying the current blue one, and while I certainly appreciate the options in the poll, they arent for me. I want to get something that goes with my car (so probably colored).
I can't imagine anyone knocking on your door saying you can't have that homemade decal. I say go for it!

Don't forget to post a pic. You might have a winner.

Reactions: enne

·
Runnin' in the 90s
6,125 Posts
I'm probably gonna go ahead and get one made for myself too. I have the means and I have my own design that I personally like.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts