• Four

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey guys.. I got the font from the header image.. how about decals like this?

Perfect! I know this is a rush order, but I'd want 5 of them before June 25th, for the Cali Accord Meet

·
Registered
309 Posts
I've got a hematite metallic. Size options?

·
Texas Ground Pounder
1,352 Posts
Hey guys.. I got the font from the header image.. how about decals like this?

That's how the ORIGINAL one looked like. Clean and simple. :thmsup:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I could do that.. what size/colors are you looking for?
I've got a hematite Metallic with tinted windows. Dunno if green would show very well. Thinking maybe white?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
So, I still want to see the "Accord" look as it does on the car. That font has not changed in generations. I stole @enne 's design, and pasted in my cropped "accord" logo to make an alternate. I'd probably order whatever, and @enne I don't mean to step on toes, I think of this as a collaboration between members

Attachments

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Here's one that I did.

·
Registered
264 Posts
So, I still want to see the "Accord" look as it does on the car. That font has not changed in generations. I stole @enne 's design, and pasted in my cropped "accord" logo to make an alternate. I'd probably order whatever, and @enne I don't mean to step on toes, I think of this as a collaboration between members
Hey man, I just designed these up quick... i think this is what you're looking for.. the online difference between the two is the 'e' before accord

·
Registered
309 Posts
Generally, darker colors don't work so well on tinted windows
I'll go with white then. Or silver, whichever you think would look best I would need 2 for my rear door windows and I'm thinking maybe 1 for the rear window?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey man, I just designed these up quick... i think this is what you're looking for.. the online difference between the two is the 'e' before accord

Are you taking pre-orders? I would like three in white.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
41 - 60 of 70 Posts