• Four

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Runnin' in the 90s
6,125 Posts
I can vouch that trying to make that design with a vinyl cutter and then applying it would be tricky. Those little parts would be hard to get off the backing when applying it lol

·
Cruisin'
407 Posts
Since there has been so much interest in the decals, I made an eBay listing for you guys to order them from.

You choose the size (8" or 5" long) as well as the color (15 colors to choose from)

DECALS CAN BE PURCHASED HERE
I went to purchase and the estimated delivery date said June 27. Mannnnn DrumAccord13 & I wanted them before June 25 so we could put them on our cars for the event on the 25th :(

·
Registered
54 Posts
No shipping to Canada. rip.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not a sticker fan. and I'm not sure how to vote and have it reflect in the poll, but if I had to...Id say #2!

Poll is closed, I see now why I can't vote.

·
Runnin' in the 90s
6,125 Posts
I went to purchase and the estimated delivery date said June 27. Mannnnn DrumAccord13 & I wanted them before June 25 so we could put them on our cars for the event on the 25th :(
I ordered mine on the 20th and got it in the mail yesterday, ETA was the 27th. ETA isn't always accurate, especially for lightweight mail that gets processed quickly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Driveaccord.net stickers?

I tried searching it first and had no luck with the search results and I’m sure it’s been asked before, but are there Driveaccord.net stickers? Thank you in advance.

·
Texas Ground Pounder
1,354 Posts
Look at post # 63. It has a link to an eBay site to purchase them.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts