Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I was looking at the College Hills PDF for the Illuminated sills and I saw that it calls out to remove the Drivers Dashboard Under Cover. I thought to myself "I don't have that". I went to the garage and looked and it's not there.

Did Honda decide not to put them into production or was I lucky enough to not get one?

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
I think its a v6 thing..

·
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that's odd, stupid bean counters.

Can anyone confirm that their I4-M6 did or did not come with it? I have an appt Tuesday for an air bag rattle and if it's supposed to be there I want then to make it right.

Thanks.

·
No PRND
583 Posts
My Sport 6MT does not have the cover. Think it has something to do with the manual transmission? Third pedal getting in the way?

·
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting. Maybe the V6-M6 coupe guys can chime in?

Jay

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
My i4 EX-L CVT Coupe does not have the trim piece in question. Search the forums as I remember seeing some discussion about this in the past. Were the instructions for 2014 MY specifically? Maybe they changed something?

·
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My i4 EX-L CVT Coupe does not have the trim piece in question. Search the forums as I remember seeing some discussion about this in the past. Were the instructions for 2014 MY specifically? Maybe they changed something?
I looked at both the 2013 and 2014 instructions, both showed the panel.

Jay

·
Registered
871 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Mine dont have covers either.

·
Banned
356 Posts
The cover is only for V6 models.

PDF instruction ..

If equipped, remove the driver’s dashboard under
cover (turn the knob and release the two clips).

Here are the part numbers if you want to purchase one:

66844-SA7-000 CAP, INSTRUMENT PANEL STAY
77321-T2F-A01 COVER, DRIVER (LOWER)
90666-SDA-A01 CLIP, SNAP FITTING (PO)(NATURAL)
83113-SV4-003ZG LOCK, LID

·
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
243 Posts
Its like how on the 8th gen first year model v6's were the ones with trunk lid liners..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sport 6sp dash under cover?

Not sure what it's called and not sure if it should be like this. But on my new car under steering wheel I don't have any kind of cover. Fuses, pedals, insulation (firewall) all kind of open. In oter cars it used to be a cover ther.

Is it missing or it's how it should be?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Not sure what it's called and not sure if it should be like this. But on my new car under steering wheel I don't have any kind of cover. Fuses, pedals, insulation (firewall) all kind of open. In oter cars it used to be a cover ther.

Is it missing or it's how it should be?
Did you read all twelve previous posts in this thread? :dunno: Only the V6 comes with the cover, so your Sport will not have it. Someone even posted a part number up above, so if you want one, you could order it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I didn't read it. I posted new topic and mods moved it and attached to this one :)

Now it makes sense, I thought I'm the only one

·
Registered
495 Posts
i have one, just cant figure out how to get it back in. took it out to do some diy, doesnt bother me tho.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts