Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldnt take one more person telling me to go low sooooo... you know...
im on megan springs that are cut a little shorter in the rear.

yes, i will start saving for coil overs.

No, i wont go any lower.

Spacers and Camber kit on the way.

Huge thanks to Jorge (BPEARL2010) for an amazing USED product (they only had 2000 miles on them) and a very professional FREE install :banana:

Learning how to drive again :wave:
damn those blasted speed bumps!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Came out awesome! :thmsup: Your car is sharp bro.

This week it's my turn to go lower haha :banana:

·
Registered
174 Posts
That looks awesome!! I'm sold.... The first thing imma do is lower my car now

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Looks good man..

I am really glad you like it.. Bro i told it.. It's the prefect drop, just need to save for coilover's now.. Also need to get Spacers down the line when we roll your fenders..

Roxy... Didn't i tell you already that you need to drop your car ASAP. lol..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good man..

I am really glad you like it.. Bro i told it.. It's the prefect drop, just need to save for coilover's now.. Also need to get Spacers down the line when we roll your fenders..

Roxy... Didn't i tell you already that you need to drop your car ASAP. lol..

yea dude i am, i need the name of that shop on bird, cause southern muffler wants 60 freakin dollars to remove the resonator.

LOL get ready Roxy... people arent gonna let you sleep until you drop the car.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Cutting aftermarket springs = bad!

Your shocks can't handle that kind of compression. Better drive carefully or you'll lose those ****ers in the rear quick.

·
Registered
174 Posts
haha i know they're not.. and my baby is black :) and yeah i think imma do what you did.. get springs then save up for coilovers!! im soo excited lol but now im thinking.. if i drop it should i still get the hfp body kit?!

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
Looks sharp but don't get rear-ended. Even if it's their fault, their insurance won't pay for your damages.

·
Registered
431 Posts
i like it, black and low

·
Registered
382 Posts
.. get springs then save up for coilovers!! im soo excited lol but now im thinking.. if i drop it should i still get the hfp body kit?!
----NO, I think you should NOT get the hfp body kit......your ride(accordCoupes), I think are an 'iconic' body style, our 'coupes' look good now & they'll look good in ten years.....I think the coupe, when lowered(like yours), is perfect w/o the hfp kit....Even the stock 18" wheels on your coupe look perfect. Very nice!

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Cutting aftermarket springs = bad!

Your shocks can't handle that kind of compression. Better drive carefully or you'll lose those ****ers in the rear quick.
Cut springs can offer a bad ride if it's not done right,thankfully i did them right also left enough preload on the OEM shock to still give nice ride. But your also right about Cut springs being bad in general, but while he saves money he can look clean for now. Like i told him in 6 or so months he needs to jump on coilover's.

haha i know they're not.. and my baby is black :) and yeah i think imma do what you did.. get springs then save up for coilovers!! im soo excited lol but now im thinking.. if i drop it should i still get the hfp body kit?!
MMM... If you going to get springs, its going to come out to be around 300 dollars cheap than coilover's for that price you should just save and get coilovers.

Here are the cost.

Springs Cost=$240 shipped
Spring Install=$ 200+ depending on the shop

Megan EZ Coilover's =$700shipped from Mark at Throwdownperformance.com
Coilover's Install= $100, or Have your Boyfriend or someone that knows car's install them for you for FREE, use your woman good looks.

and bpearl dont worry ill listen to you and drop it as soon as i get paid ;) lol
Well think about what i wrote on top.

----NO, I think you should NOT get the hfp body kit......your ride(accordCoupes), I think are an 'iconic' body style, our 'coupes' look good now & they'll look good in ten years.....I think the coupe, when lowered(like yours), is perfect w/o the hfp kit....Even the stock 18" wheels on your coupe look perfect. Very nice!
I don't agree with you somewhat..

I like the HFP Kit on the Black and White coupe. I really don't like it on any other color throws off the slick body look that the Car

·
Registered
174 Posts
Haha ok ok I won't get springs... I'll save for coilovers :) and since I don't have a boyfriend I'll get one of my guy friends to install it for me and I agree with you on the HFP body kit I think it looks good on black and white, and since my car is black I think Russ would look even sexier with the body kit :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts