Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
hey all!

After some digging, I'm kinda stumped. I'm looking for something along the lines of a duckbill spoiler for my 04 sedan, and while I do like the oem spoiler that mine DIDN'T come with... I want something alittle more... hotb0i

Doesn't have to be painted, and I know there are a ton out there coupes but I can't find any for sedans.

Any help appreciated 馃檹

Registered
If anybody finds one let me know. I got a '03 lx sedan, I put a roof spoiler on but the rear end is still pretty bland (photo is from before I got the roof spoiler)

ziptie princess
sweet 4x4

anyway basically anything cool would have to be custom and that sucks because the trunk has a weird shape

i鈥檓 still debating taking mine off to put a big dumb gt wing on it but it鈥檚 hard to find one with tall enough uprights

edit: also trying to make these 鈥渃ool鈥 is a losing battle because it鈥檚 a dorky old accord, it鈥檒l never be cool. I just put a bunch of cheap nonsense on mine because a) i thought it would be funny and b) there are three of these in the parking garage at work and i was tired of losing mine

Registered
I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but it may help someone else who is looking for the wing spoiler.

I bought mine a couple years ago from spoiler authority. It came painted and I just got some hardware to install it with, I don't remember if it came with any tbh. It's pretty similar to the OEM one and it comes painted to match. My only complaint is that it makes a bubbling suction noise when washing the car, but it isn't a huge deal because water doesn't get in the trunk

http://www.spoilerauthority.com/spoilers?category=Honda

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
sweet 4x4

anyway basically anything cool would have to be custom and that sucks because the trunk has a weird shape

i鈥檓 still debating taking mine off to put a big dumb gt wing on it but it鈥檚 hard to find one with tall enough uprights

edit: also trying to make these 鈥渃ool鈥 is a losing battle because it鈥檚 a dorky old accord, it鈥檒l never be cool. I just put a bunch of cheap nonsense on mine because a) i thought it would be funny and b) there are three of these in the parking garage at work and i was tired of losing mine
Yeah, you have a point, but at the same time there are very nice ones. I'm not gonna go stancy boi with it but I do want to do things. Yeah, it's not anything like an evo or something but adding your own taste is what makes an enthusiast what he/she is. I've done some stuff as well, just to tie me over before the 06-07 bumper swap, galaxy black roof wrap, tint, starlight headliner, etc

Attachments

Registered
Standard aftermarket 'wedge' spoiler for `06-`07 sedans...less obtrusive than the factory rear wing yet slightly more aggressive than the hybrid rear spoiler

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Typical car forum response... :rolleyes:
Yes, but to be fair, if she's talking to you then it's because I did mention that I had an 04, not 06-07.

Nonetheless, I do appreciate your input. As I've had the opportunities, I've still been searching for something but have not yet found anything I'd be willing to drill holes in my trunk for. Maybe I should just throw in the towel and just but an OEM spoiler, or get the bigger V6 spoiler.

ziptie princess
Typical car forum response... :rolleyes:
you came into a thread about duckbills and hotboi s*** and posted a knockoff oem spoiler, not sure what you expected
Yes, but to be fair, if they're talking to you then it's because I did mention that I had an 04, not 06-07.

Nonetheless, I do appreciate your input. As I've had the opportunities, I've still been searching for something but have not yet found anything I'd be willing to drill holes in my trunk for. Maybe I should just throw in the towel and just but an OEM spoiler, or get the bigger V6 spoiler.
the oem spoilers just look so bad tho

some dude on youtube put a mugen civic wing on his coupe, so finding one from another car that fits is always an option:

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
you came into a thread about duckbills and hotboi s*** and posted a knockoff oem spoiler, not sure what you expected

the oem spoilers just look so bad tho

some dude on youtube put a mugen civic wing on his coupe, so finding one from another car that fits is always an option:

View attachment 523043
Yeah that's fair, and I have to admit I have been looking at some from different cars. Alittle put of my comfort zone when it comes to how I see my car and my end goal visions but there are a lot of good ones out there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts