Registered
293 Posts
How do you hit two cars?
:headbash::furious::dunno:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He hit 3 two accord where by each other and three was in front and two accord got dragged about 4-5 from skid marks u guys think braking or peeling out? meters
ImageUploadedByAG Free1382586576.563547.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1382586601.433937.jpg

·
08 Accord 5spd
37 Posts
Damn, sorry about your losses. Was this mofo drunk or something? I hope you'll be seeing a big insurance payout soon.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He wasnt druck passed all the tests happen 2:30 sunday moring and ya damage is over 40k

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,057 Posts
Braking. If he was accelerating it would be dark to light, the pic is light to dark.

How the hell did he push the car that far?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are pics from next day so they towed his car . Idk if braking then how did he come in so hot when he had half a block to Accelerate and he hit atleast 35 to moved one of the cars on the grass and take out two bushes

Nd they all 3 of them came out of the without injuries thy where perfecty fine

·
Registered
353 Posts
Interesting. What did he say? Don't really see how you can do something like that...was it really an "accident"?

·
4,057 Posts
Looks like you can see the ABS engaged because the skid marks have white gaps in them where the ABS has released pressure on the brakes?

·
Registered
375 Posts
That is the craziest crash I've ever seen. I do not see how that happened at all.

He had to of been going 100 or more and like someone else said, seems like he had to of done it on purpose in order to cause that much damage and skid marks that long and everything. He does not like black Hondas ?

·
4,057 Posts
You can measure the skid marks and probably guess how fast he was going. But that much damage on OP's side with skidmarks that long...dude must have been whipping.

·
Chris
23 Posts
Ouch!! I wanna hear the guys story, it's bound to be interesting.

·
Dats da way to do...
354 Posts
damn good thing he didnt hit your house

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I did the math on how fast he was going with the skid marks and he was going 110 but the problem was that we would stop right in from on my house and not hit the cara going tat fast. And there is no way he got two 140-160 in half a block. It really does look like it was done on purpose. He had a 92 mustang so i dont think there was abs

He said he lost control and was panicing but idk thats all i got cops came in like 30 sec and they seperateing us

The wost part is that both cars are allways in the Garage. Frst day last 3 mouths that i left them outside and this happens:(

·
Registered
60 Posts
It seems like he was excessively speeding. Since the OP said it happened around 2:30 a.m., he probably didn't know that there was a bend in the road (did not see it), because the skid marks start just before the bend.

·
Stayin Classy...
516 Posts
Holy crapola dude!!!!!

How the heck do you skid that far and still total two cars!!!!

What the heck was he driving, and how fast was he going... WOW

Your accords will be in my prayers today! Poor cars!

·
Fail Zero bcg
536 Posts
I can not believe that someone is that dumb but he must have been going way over the speed limit to make marks that long . I hope he went to jail

1 - 20 of 42 Posts