Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aka 'The Gif King'
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question about K&N intakes

Wht doesn't the K&N Typhoon short ram intake work for 2003 i4 Accords? My car is equipped with MAF, the Typhoon is made for cars with MAFs, but it says for only 04-07.

Is there something different? Thanks!

·
mobiless2
2,200 Posts
03-04 cars maf is on intake manifold, 05+ maf is on intake pipe. 69-1206TP is for your car you can use as sri or cai

·
Registered
147 Posts
03-04 cars maf is on intake manifold, 05+ maf is on intake pipe. 69-1206TP is for your car you can use as sri or cai
maybe only the 03 is on the intake manifold and that's why the years are labeled the way they are. my 04 has the maf on the intake pipe

·
Registered
147 Posts
i went with the K&N SRI also. sounds crazy.. but in a good way:thmsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
putting something about K&N in the subject line would probably eliminate the "dumb" from your question, and perhaps yield more results from members who know...

·
aka 'The Gif King'
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That can't be though. My car is 2003, and my MAF sensor is also on the intake pipe.

putting something about K&N in the subject line would probably eliminate the "dumb" from your question, and perhaps yield more results from members
Better?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts