Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MERRY XMAS EVERYONE.

I just got a E&G Classics top and bottom grille for my 08 accord sedan. I viewed the install for this but I am looking for someone who has experience installing this to see if there is a easier way. I bought the grille used so I don't have a hard copy of the install instructions, Just the link below.

http://www.egclassicsinc.com/inventory/uploads/15802008HondaAccordMeshGrille.pdf

·
Registered
315 Posts
I personally don't know how to... maybe try asking the guy you bought it used from?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I just read the instructions and I don't know how much easier it can get. You don't have to remove the bumper cover or the grille.

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
The only way you cant install this if you cant read...

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
It's a simple install, the instructions can't get any easier. If you can't do it yourself ask a handy friend to help or pay a shop to do it.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Ugh i wish ppl on these forums would help instead of talkin shit
Seriously? I wasn't talking shit. The instructions you posted have step by step directions with pictures. How are we supposed to explain it better when we don't even own the product? The company's instructions show you where to tape, where to drill, what size drill bit to use, etc.

Here:
Lower grille:
Tape off, insert grille, tighten bolts.

Upper grille:
Tape off, drill holes, insert grille, tighten bolts.

That's as easy as the explanation is going to get. If you can't follow the instructions with pictures then find a friend who can do it or pay someone to do it.

·
Bigwil254
138 Posts
The guy i bought it from is a loser. He wont tell me how to do it.
First of all bro, you watch it who you call a loser. Secondly, I sent you a link with detailed step by step pictures on how to install it. Also, Idk how you're not much of a DIYer when you had a comptech supercharger on your TL. Yea bro, I know a little bit more about you than you think.

You be grateful about getting such a steal of a deal that you got. I can't believe you have the audacity to talk mess about me and then get offended by someone telling you that the instructions are so easy. I even sent you pics of where I drilled my holes.....

P.S.
Hows the car detailing business treating you?.Please quit dressing like you're some white gangster rapper also...It's nice to have contacts in Canada.

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude your wack lol. I never had a supercharger, or a detailing biz or anything you said. You also claimed i owed you money for computer parts that i never sold you. Your contacts have steered you wrong my friend.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
But you openly said that guy is a loser even though he tried to help you, that's ok now? The only one at fault here is your because you're obviously either blind and cant see the instructions, or failed English class

·
Registered
873 Posts
Your finding shit from years ago and showing ppl your a creep. Who searches ppls shit like this? All i did was buy something from you.
They just found evidence to back their words up. What's wrong with that. You don't have to cry about it.

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stop hating internet gangsters.

This guy i called a loser because he is pyscho. He emailed me threatend me several times saying i owed him money for computer parts. I explained he was incorrect and he kept going and threatening and insisting it was me who sold him computer parts. Its ridiculous. Dont defend this guy and diss me if you dont know the situ.

·
Bigwil254
138 Posts
Stop hating internet gangsters.

This guy i called a loser because he is pyscho. He emailed me threatend me several times saying i owed him money for computer parts. I explained he was incorrect and he kept going and threatening and insisting it was me who sold him computer parts. Its ridiculous. Dont defend this guy and diss me if you dont know the situ.
I'll man up on this one. I'd like to apologize for the computer part reference. I got my emails crossed up on my outlook. But cmon now bro, you're 30 years old and you're sounding like a complete cry baby.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts