Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
cwf47
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for Eagle Eye Led tail light assembly in clear or smoked to fit 2012 accord 4dr sedan. I would like to find a retailer for these parts.

You can reach me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered a pair off eBay today but they were the red/clear version. I looked around but couldn't find the red/smoke version on eBay/Amazon but I think you can get them from Eagle Eyes Asia http://www.eagleeyes-asia.com/login.php You might have to register to view the products if I remember correctly. One thing to look out for; the LED tails for the sedan with regular trunk look like they use the led strip (like in the pic you showed - which I believe is forum user MackDaddy) and the Inspire version (with trunk lights) seems to use 3 tubes (not the same). Check it out, and good luck!

P.S. First post, woohoo!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I just ordered a pair off eBay today but they were the red/clear version. I looked around but couldn't find the red/smoke version on eBay/Amazon but I think you can get them from Eagle Eyes Asia http://www.eagleeyes-asia.com/login.php You might have to register to view the products if I remember correctly. One thing to look out for; the LED tails for the sedan with regular trunk look like they use the led strip (like in the pic you showed - which I believe is forum user MackDaddy) and the Inspire version (with trunk lights) seems to use 3 tubes (not the same). Check it out, and good luck!

P.S. First post, woohoo!
Welcome to the forum! You can vinyl wrap the lower bit smoked if you prefer that over the clear you ordered... BTW, there isn't really an "Inspire" version, (The Inspire uses the same taillights as all the other Accords in the world) I think the 3 tubes type is just another version of the trunk LED lights. :)

What mods do you have on your car? Post up a pic! :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You can vinyl wrap the lower bit smoked if you prefer that over the clear you ordered... BTW, there isn't really an "Inspire" version, (The Inspire uses the same taillights as all the other Accords in the world) I think the 3 tubes type is just another version of the trunk LED lights. :)

What mods do you have on your car? Post up a pic! :)
The Inspire trunk lights are wider then the Us spec reflectors they put there. So there is indeed an Inspire version. You would need to replace the trunk panel with an inspire trunk panel in order to use the inspire lights (just like installing actual inspire rear fog light).

If any of my info is incorrect, someone here with more knowledge may be able to explain better

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
The Inspire trunk lights are wider then the Us spec reflectors they put there. So there is indeed an Inspire version. You would need to replace the trunk panel with an inspire trunk panel in order to use the inspire lights (just like installing actual inspire rear fog light).

If any of my info is incorrect, someone here with more knowledge may be able to explain better
Yeah you're right! I thought he meant "Inspire version" as in a (JDM) version where the Inspire came OEM with. (The Inspire doesn't come with any LED taillights/trunk whatsoever).

But yes, OP will need to get the Inspire trunk garnish in order for the LED trunk lights to fit. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts