Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am new here and I hope this hasn't been discussed already, i searched but couldn't find anything about it so i thought i would ask.
I just got a 2013 accord coupe it has goodyear eagle ls-2, how are these tires in the rain?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I would suggest you go to Tire Rack and look up the surveys and reviews of the tire to get the best answer to your question.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! i already did that but i just wanted to hear how the accord was on these tires, and since pretty much everyone here has an accord i figured it'd would be the best place for opinions

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I guess my view is that a good or bad tire will still be a good or bad tire generally irregardless of vehicle. The Tire Rack is currently listing the results of the surveys and reviews of 641 users over 18,715,394 miles. And you can sort the reviews by make as well if you just want to read Honda reviews. But there's certainly no harm in asking a few members for feedback.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i have the goodyears on my accord - they're not as good as the bridgestone RE960s that i had on a TSX just before it, but they're reasonable. when it's time to replace them i'll go back to the bridgestones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts