Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your looking to change out the black poke a doted dash and door trim on your sport you can order four new pieces from the LX model from ezhondaparts.com for a total of $116. They a ton better I think.
Automotive exterior Auto part Personal luxury car Vehicle door Luxury vehicle Text Font Document Paper Receipt Vehicle door Leather Material property Automotive exterior Vehicle

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
How about posting some pics of the dash when you complete the change?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I think that it looks bland. Personally I like the black with the little dots.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I personally dont like the lx trim. I think the black dots kind of give it a faux CF feel. Then again I am on the lower end of the age scale on this forum.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I personally dont like the lx trim. I think the black dots kind of give it a faux CF feel. Then again I am on the lower end of the age scale on this forum.
A fake "CF"?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Doesn't matter what anyone has to say. It's all a matter of preference and you're the one who gets behind the wheel every day. If the new look brings a smile to your face that's all that matters. I don't have an LX so I don't have anything to make a comparison with. I do have splash guards on my EX and you should read the thread with all the comments from the "haters". Sorry, I meant to say all the differences of opinion. Looks ok by me.........enjoy it bro!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I would get this since I hate the faux wood crap on mine. But then i'd run into problems with the driver side door since I've got seat memory.

·
1 of a Kind
322 Posts
Has anyone found how to get the wood trim they have on the Accords in Asia?
I have changed my center console with the CF Vinyl overlay, took about an hour to do but the dark wood trim on the Asian 9th Gen's look clean. (I can post pics if wanted)

Would love to see someone in Asia selling Accord parts that we can't get here on ebay or post in the forum.

·
It's a Coupe or nothing
213 Posts
I don't think I would call this an upgrade. Maybe changed the way you like it. It does look like a the lest expensive of the Accords, as the LX is.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Has anyone found how to get the wood trim they have on the Accords in Asia?
I have changed my center console with the CF Vinyl overlay, took about an hour to do but the dark wood trim on the Asian 9th Gen's look clean. (I can post pics if wanted)

Would love to see someone in Asia selling Accord parts that we can't get here on ebay or post in the forum.
I would love to see you fit the dash right and left trim from a right sided steering wheel placement to a left sided. And as for the center console, the handbrake would be on the wrong side too.

·
1 of a Kind
322 Posts
I would love to see you fit the dash right and left trim from a right sided steering wheel placement to a left sided. And as for the center console, the handbrake would be on the wrong side too.
JAPAN is the only country with right side steering.

Korea, Thailand, China, etc. has left side steering.
As for the center I can't agree as they have electronic emergency brake button.

:lmao:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Did you even read the countries that I listed?

Also, i'm from Korea, so I know this buddy. :banana:

http://www.hondakorea.co.kr/html/automobile/models/accord/accord_interior01.jsp

BTW YOU POSTED A 8TH GEN ACCORD LOL

kthxbye
Unfortunately India won't get the 9th gen accord for a while. The 9th gen will give BMW's/Mercedes Benz a run for their money so they aren't going to have them their for a while. Corruption is rampant there lol.

They are stuck with the 8th gens.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts