Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Enjoying Life!!!
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to post up some pics and details about the "aftermarket" HFP coupe spoiler on eBay for cheap.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAINTED-201...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e84194234&vxp=mtr

As much as I'd love to have OEM I think almost $300 for a spoiler is crazy!!!

I bought a spoiler for my 350Z from eBay and the quality and fitment was great. So with that being said I took my chances and purchased the one posted above for my 2013 Crystal Black Pearl Coupe.

The packaging was great and came with hardware. The paint was great, but I will say from what I see the pearl my be a little less. Some might complain about that, but for saving $200 I can deal with it.

I'm not sure how soon I'll get it mounted since it's freezing in Chicagoland and I don't have a heated garage. It might be awhile and hopefully when I do I can update this posting with pics.

Just wanted to give a heads up and opinion in case others were thinking of pulling the trigger and buying one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Please report of the fitment when you put it on please! I saw this couple months ago but was hesitant to buy it because the seller did not send me pics of the actual product instead of just the stock pic

They need to make lip kits

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for sharing this. I'm interested in seeing the final results as well. If everything goes good I'll be all over this.

·
Grinding Gears
269 Posts
I will be lurking this thread as well, in anticipation for photos of fitment...:thmsup:

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts
subbed

·
S Drive 24/7
103 Posts
I saw this too and was curious! subbed!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I remember reading about this in another thread...

There's no trunk open button on the brake light and No, you cannot use the OEM light. I would suggest buying the OEM part. Obviously, you will get the quality spoiler, the trunk button, and the fitment. oh and you wont see any screws.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I remember reading about this in another thread...

There's no trunk open button on the brake light and No, you cannot use the OEM light. I would suggest buying the OEM part. Obviously, you will get the quality spoiler, the trunk button, and the fitment. oh and you wont see any screws.
Return it. I was the one with the issues mentioned above. I had the same thought as in why pay 300 if can get one at a third of the price. There's to many mod to be done to get it fitted. The OEM light won't fit in the aftermarket spoiler. It's missing a slot for the trunk button. And you will have drill some holes. The eBay add is misleading. I emailed the seller with the issues and his response was "it should fit your car". Not worth the hassle. I am just going to purchase the OEM after I buy a coilover and wheels.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts