Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally!!! thanks to my good friend noelle and his mechanic friend who's name i did not catch.. :l

before-after pictures will come soon since it's too dark outside to take pictures.
:D

it's been only 40mins? since installation and car is already sitting super low.
im super happy about the result :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Haha installing those springs took us 4 hours! The results are damn nice! Love that no finger gap at the back and about one finger gap at the front.:thmsup: Now get that camber kit!

·
Registered
31 Posts
cant wait for pics

·
Registered
256 Posts
:worthless

j/k Waiting for pics :thmsup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright pic is coming up in like 10 mins!

anddd its been a day since installation and i can already see my rear wheels bent, as in.. uh negative camber?

so i guess you DO need a camber correction for the sportline like "glen e" mentioned.

but my question is, would one arm kit do the job or would i need to buy the 3 piece kit?
anyone have the answer?

·
NJDR
862 Posts
just depends on how low you go if you need just the Camber Arm or all 3 (Camber,Toe, and Trailing Arms)

·
Registered
388 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
before:

after:

uh.. various angle shots:

well so far handling is AMAZING. i dont know if its because i just feel that way or not but i love it so far.
only downside is... my uh.. exhaust pipe gets stuck everytime i go in to my garage... i gotta figure out how to get in without scraping it or just park my car outside.... sighhhh :l
*sorry for different settings for all the pictures and.. before shot was taken at my friend's house, after shot was taken at my dorm parking lot and other shots were taken from my home garage.

*also sorry for my fail skill of photography hahahaha

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmm i dont know why it doesnt really look that low on the picture but its LOW. like i cant fit my finger in the rear and i bare fit one finger in the front.

·
Registered
73 Posts
hmm i dont know why it doesnt really look that low on the picture but its LOW. like i cant fit my finger in the rear and i bare fit one finger in the front.
Hmmm how big is your finger?:D It looks good, make sure you go to alighment shop to check.:thmsup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
before:

after:

uh.. various angle shots:

well so far handling is AMAZING. i dont know if its because i just feel that way or not but i love it so far.
only downside is... my uh.. exhaust pipe gets stuck everytime i go in to my garage... i gotta figure out how to get in without scraping it or just park my car outside.... sighhhh :l
*sorry for different settings for all the pictures and.. before shot was taken at my friend's house, after shot was taken at my dorm parking lot and other shots were taken from my home garage.

*also sorry for my fail skill of photography hahahaha
I feel you bro, my driveway have a 60 dgree incline, so I can't slam my car, even I have a coilovers:D, I can only lower about 1 inch 70, and still have the car scrape everytime I go in and out of the driveway.:biggrin:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I feel you bro, my driveway have a 60 dgree incline, so I can't slam my car, even I have a coilovers:D, I can only lower about 1 inch 70, and still have the car scrape everytime I go in and out of the driveway.:biggrin:
yeah me too LOL

·
Registered
72 Posts
looks great. Hows the ride comfort on these? Thats the one peeve I have about lowering the car, scraping :(

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[/QUOTE]
wtf????? is it just me..?

anyways,

"bkzdragon" - ride comfort is bit compromised when i go over speedbumps or like little cracks on the road. but im guessing that's the trade off for lowering cars right? as far as u-turning or cornering, im just gonna say its beautiful. hahaha sorry i just cant think of any other words to describe this feeling.

BTW! i figured out how to go into my garage without scraping! yay!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts