Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Shift_ STILL Not A Honda
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching around for the longest time on this forum for some decent images and data relevant exclusively to Eibach sportline springs. Oh sure, there are some threads about lowering in general and coilovers vs. springs etc. There are even a few threads that are only dealing with the Pro-kit. However, not a single thread dealing with just the sportlines. However, upon lurking in a Civic Si forum the other day, I found an official eibach sportline thread full of info, reviews, and pictures of various people's cars!

Now I've spoken with plenty of you out there. I know that many of you guys have sportline springs or are planning to switch. Maybe even on the fence between deciding. Well I'm tired of seeing only data on the Pro-kit and the hundreds of Coil-overs

So to all of you all out there who have sportline springs, or want them. Go ahead and post your pics, your pros, your cons, and anything sportline related. Lets get this thread started.

I myself will be switching to sportlines on my 7th gen soon enough. So even I will be posting my pictures and reviews soon! But anyone who is way ahead of me....GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

·
Shift_ STILL Not A Honda
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's mine, finally!

This is right after installation in the wheel alignment bay:

This is about a week later once the springs settled:

·
Registered
71 Posts
How do you like them?

Truthfully, if I'd had known I wouldn't clear the wheel gap, I would have went straight for coils.

·
Shift_ STILL Not A Honda
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love em! Personally I feel they are just the right height to make it look an handle great without making it dangerously low. You can really notice the difference when you do a U-turn at high speeds! Lol. IMO you need at least a tiny bit of fender gap. I'm not a big fan of drops where the car swallows the wheels. So if you're looking for a look that rivals a BMW's stance, I'd highly recommend the sportlines.

·
Shift_ STILL Not A Honda
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tokico blues FTW. Cheap on eBay for all 4 and ride twice as smoothly as the stockers! ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
i just got my sportline springs and in the instructions it didn't say how much to cut off the bump stop but to remove the cup on the shock??

·
Registered
69 Posts
I like the way they look give it a nice drop. that what i want living out here in boston lol...

how long was it before they destroyed you shocks paperboy42190 ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lowered 06 accord

I just lowered my accord. Used sportline springs and koni orange. Looks killer. I just need some rims.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Reactions: Terry Green

·
Registered
41 Posts
Come on guys, that’s all???? I wanna see some 7th Gen’s on Sportlines!

Tryna decide on Sportlines & Koni Shocks....or just doing some coilovers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts