Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
7th Gen
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how the exhaust of the 7th gen works i was thinking about getting a j-pipe, test pipe, then cat back exhaust to finish it off will that work?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I was wondering how the exhaust of the 7th gen works i was thinking about getting a j-pipe, test pipe, then cat back exhaust to finish it off will that work?
Stock exhaust goes like this.

Pre cats, j pipe, 3rd cat, cat-back.

The best J Pipe is the V3 RV6. This is a long tube J Pipe that replaces the 3rd cat as well so you just need that and cat back.

Lastly replace the pre cats with pre cat deletes. A new V3 version is going to be available soon from RV6.

products here

http://r-v6p.ecrater.com/

·
7th Gen
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you, ok thats what i was thinking that the test pipe was uneeded if i was getting the j-pipe and i dont know bout 10K cuz im definitely not spending that much lol now to look in to pre cat deletes

·
aka 'The Gif King'
803 Posts
thank you, ok thats what i was thinking that the test pipe was uneeded if i was getting the j-pipe and i dont know bout 10K cuz im definitely not spending that much lol now to look in to pre cat deletes
:lmao: Now that's funny. Don't trip man, Whenever they're out of stock, they just list their price extremely high, high enough to where no one will buy it haha

·
Registered
176 Posts
You can pre order the deletes for $345.

10K would get you a high quality turbo kit with EVERYTHING you could possibly need haha.

·
7th Gen
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol for 10k it better haha :) and ya i saw the 345 cat deletes so that is what i am gonna go with

1 - 9 of 9 Posts