Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I dented my left side exhaust tip by barely backing up into concrete but it's barely noticeable. Where can I find the eom replacement tips or should I screw on a different kind like a burnt rainbow color? I see some online that sell the muffler with rainbow tip but it's 4" diameter. Spies that to big and also is that ricey? I have the hip front lip and my 05 coupe is hfp stock lowered. Any suggestions? Thanks!
150,000 miles and not one issue!

·
Don't drink and drive
5,187 Posts
I scraped mine a long time ago. meh....who looks at them? screwed on tips don't look good anyway.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are the eom tips. I think they look good if not there would be a blank space under the half circle for the tip

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
this was the first thing i did was get some tips but they eventually rusted over time and was disappointed w/the quality...looked nice while they lasted and for price, wasn't too bad

i think you mean Burnt tips like:

Grilled Blue Chrome Stainless Steel Exhaust Muffler Tip for Camry Accord | eBay

you need them to be at an angle, i've got a set left on my OEM Exhaust w/the bend so they sit properly like:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
4 inch tips don't look bad. I put 4 inch tips on mine to fill the void they OEM ones did not.

See here:

Reactions: salcuta

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Why not use some tools to straighten the damage? Pics?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts