Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Civic Crusher
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the 03-05 V6 exhaust tip fit my 05 i4 muffler, my muffler tip looks so ugly :thumbsdow and i plan on purchasing the oem honda one if that makes a difference. Please help :)

·
No longer active
702 Posts
I got one on ebay that fits, but I had to mount it upside down. I agree - Honda didn't spend too much time on the I4 exhaust look until the 2006 refresh...

·
Civic Crusher
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics of the one you have? :D But i still want to know if the v6 one will fit, because it looks to be the same size just the v6 has two pipes instead of one and its angled in the 03-05 sedans :paranoid:

·
Civic Crusher
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump, someone please help

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
They probably will NOT fit since the sedan pipe is curved and pipes that have the tips standard are not curved. Buy one and find out. If it doesn't fit, return it.

·
Civic Crusher
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
No longer active
702 Posts
pics of the one you have? :D But i still want to know if the v6 one will fit, because it looks to be the same size just the v6 has two pipes instead of one and its angled in the 03-05 sedans :paranoid:
I'll try and snap a pic of what I have installed. I live in the Chicago area, so it's been awful lately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts