Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just leased a honda accord exl 2010 in may this year, has about 4000 miles. and i am going to buy the car at the end of the lease. How much will a good extended warranty cost? also do i buy it right at the end of the lease or ealier?

At the end of the lease i will have about 26000 miles.

would like like a warranty that i can get money back if i dont use it. Just dont know how this warranty service works.

Also does putting new wheels on my car void the warranty? like 19's.

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
So I just leased a honda accord exl 2010 in may this year, has about 4000 miles. and i am going to buy the car at the end of the lease. How much will a good extended warranty cost? also do i buy it right at the end of the lease or ealier?

At the end of the lease i will have about 26000 miles.

would like like a warranty that i can get money back if i dont use it. Just dont know how this warranty service works.

Also does putting new wheels on my car void the warranty? like 19's.
lol.. There is a thread already on this.. Has all the information you need..

Get the extended warranty when you done with the lease..

Second no putting any aftermarket wheels will not VOID your Warranty :)

·
Electro-Motive
462 Posts
I don't think thats very likely, companies sell waranties to make money not give you peace of mind. I've read that some dealerships will give you a refund but its not very common. Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts