Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked for a thread about the EZ-LIP but couldn't fond one. I know one dude has one but its colored blue and has the trim kit on it, so thats not my case.

I just took a gamble and ordered it, it was only $20...
Hope it will look good on white accord.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I looked for a thread about the EZ-LIP but couldn't fond one. I know one dude has one but its colored blue and has the trim kit on it, so thats not my case.

I just took a gamble and ordered it, it was only $20...
Hope it will look good on white accord.
[email protected]

This is the owner of the silver sedan with the blue EZ lip, he should be able to answer any questions you have.... Or follow him on
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Or
Tumblr with the @iluv9thaccord

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[email protected]

This is the owner of the silver sedan with the blue EZ lip, he should be able to answer any questions you have.... Or follow him on
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Or
Tumblr with the @iluv9thaccord

Yeah I know him, I stalked his accord pretty well. But like I said, his is very different, he has the Trim kit and it painted blue, so it will look completely different from mine. I was just wondering if anyone had it on a stock car.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah I know him, I stalked his accord pretty well. But like I said, his is very different, he has the Trim kit and it painted blue, so it will look completely different from mine. I was just wondering if anyone had it on a stock car.
True, on one eBay post they had a picture of it on a 9th gen but more commonly you see them on 8th, similar look kinda lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
The only thing that im concerned about is that the bumper on the 9th gen has a really steep curve on the bottom, so I don't knoq how it will come out.
I believe the product is basically rubber so it bends nicely around everything

·
Registered
114 Posts
This 'product' is the SAME as garage door sealer at Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.
Pretty much, I think there's a bit of a difference but when I was in high school I had an 8th gen civic and the door trim was a huge easy mod done on them

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
You can paint this lip and add a a few clear coats to give it more of a finished look.

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Any update on your ez lip? Can you post some pics when you get it installed?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
What "product" are we talking about here? I've seen the garage seal mod before but are you guys talking about something that is shaped for the car?

Sent from my LGoogle Nexus 5.

·
Registered
103 Posts
When I googled "ezlip" and looked on amazon and ebay it was all the same as the old 45* angle garage door stuff. Either way, its doesn't look bad on most cars. Id like to see it on a 9th gen.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts