Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry this is probably not the proper place to say this.
But I joined the facebook grope 7th gen accords.
Answers lie there.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
sorry this is probably not the proper place to say this.
But I joined the facebook grope 7th gen accords.
Answers lie there.
there's 2 main groups:

7th Gen Honda Accords

&

7th Generation Accords

7th Generation Accords has a daily pic of an Accord. he's a real enthusiastic about always updating his Page and great to see a new modified Accord on there

·
03-SSM-AV6-6MT
1,018 Posts
One of the pages sucks really bad. If you like sideways wheels, and plastidip it's great.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
getting advice from randoms on facebook :paranoid:

there are a few mods like Pedals that i want to do but most of the advice i read, isn't all that helpful

you'll find tons more searching and then coming back having done your homework then just assuming EVERY question/concern you have is most important

8 times outta 10, i find what i'm looking for Searching

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ zactly.

i think the thread was started by some guy that was getting pissy about nobody answering his questions here, so he ran to facebook and got answer and came back here to brag about it. i could be wrong though ;)
i guess thats it...

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
Well, she certainly has my attention.

Sorry, what was the thread about again:wink
HEHE, I was just thinking the same thing, Mike. Was wondering how long she could hold that position. :wink

·
Don't drink and drive
5,162 Posts
I used to be in a group called Accord Addicts. All I could see, mostly, was ugly old cars, which people bragged about.

·
Roll Tide!
7,678 Posts
I used to be in a group called Accord Addicts. All I could see, mostly, was ugly old cars, which people bragged about.
We've got our ugly cars and braggers here too. Don't believe me, just look up member "Bobbo". :lmao:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
meh, i don't see the harm...if you don't like the group...leave

kinda of downer knowing someone who drives the same car as you doesn't have a car that suits your opinions but you should've known or do know now that Hondas are either beloved or hated by import enthusiasts

idk, i would never drive a Stanced ride or like the look too much but gotta respect the wrench time put into it

·
Don't drink and drive
5,162 Posts
...if you don't like the group...leave
I did leave....

kinda of downer knowing someone who drives the same car as you doesn't have a car that suits your opinions
They have the money to upgrade to a better car. They just throw it in fancy 45 degrees tilted wheels. There were too many of those.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
They have the money to upgrade to a better car. They just throw it in fancy 45 degrees tilted wheels. There were too many of those.
i think loyalty plays a big part to many. a lotta of those same people probably have driven Hondas throughout their lives and Honda being for the most part, a reliable Car company, kept those same first time owners

i do sometimes wonder when i see like a stanced ride, with expensive wheels, custom paint job...what if they had spent that money on a Turbo instead

·
Carpe Diem
3,159 Posts
i do sometimes wonder when i see like a stanced ride, with expensive wheels, custom paint job...what if they had spent that money on a Turbo instead
Some people (myself included) would rather their car look good than drive extra fast. My V6 with a few bolt ons is more than fast enough for me. I'd prefer my Accord not to look like my 82 year old neighbor's stock Accord. I don't really care if it is a second faster than his in the quarter mile or not.

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
Some people (myself included) would rather their car look good than drive extra fast. My V6 with a few bolt ons is more than fast enough for me.
I've known the secret to making these Accords go faster for long time. Pressing the gas harder! :smile

1 - 16 of 16 Posts