Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my Integra I had a PDF of the Factory Service Manual, is there a PDF out there for my 03 6-6?

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
I got a factory Shop Manual off of ebay. Great resource to have.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I'm tryng to be cheap and not buy one. lol

Reactions: emeron

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
12,717 Posts
If it's something you're going to use, then pay for it. It'll be worth it.

People have asked in the past about an online/digital version, but none exist that I'm aware of.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found one for my Integra, just couldn't find one for the accord. I did just order the manuals.

Is there a DIY on replacing the rear rotors? I want to change them over the weekend and I know my manuals won't get here in time.

·
<= Jeep differential LOL.
1,015 Posts
Take it apart and go at it. can't be that hard.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
If they exist and cheap, then it's illegal pirarted copy.
+1, I got mine off ebay then figured that was the issue then wished I had not contributed. I thought about calling them on it but don't have time to waste. Surprised Honda does not go after them.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I found one for my Integra, just couldn't find one for the accord. I did just order the manuals.

Is there a DIY on replacing the rear rotors? I want to change them over the weekend and I know my manuals won't get here in time.
Try Youtube, I think you will find one for the front which is same for rears.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a pdf copy of the service manual (300+ mb) for the 7th gen. Accord. Mods if you're listening, is it ok if I post a google drive link?

I used the search/tried to find the terms of service but couldn't find an answer. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts