1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8G Coupe...PMM ...

:lmao:

Tosh.0 8G Coupe - Valet This.

I mean, really? Dude couldn't get 'something' on standby to help him out in the car--isn't that the point of owning an 'automatic' so it's easier to be a recipient? LOL

Was it really that urgent of a matter? ...hahaha

At least get some tint or something for heaven's sake...

Lexus? haha, thanks Tosh.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Can't tell if that's leather or cloth lol! The stains and the horrible thoughts...:paranoid: It's funny how he said Lexus instead of Honda. :thmsup:

·
Registered
851 Posts
thats sad.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Can't tell if that's leather or cloth lol! The stains and the horrible thoughts...:paranoid: It's funny how he said Lexus instead of Honda. :thmsup:
I spent this past summer cleaning rental cars. Two relevant stories come to mind:
1) My first day on the job I'm cleaning a Dodge Avenger R/T (upgraded model with Leather seats-thankfully). Under the seats I find a pretty worn copy of playboy, an un-opened bottle of smirnoff, an open bottle of hand cream, and a copy of "stress relief for dummies."
2) A month and half later I'm cleaning out a Nissan Altima and find an open box of Magnums in one of the seat back pockets. I made sure to wipe down the (cloth) seats as best I could.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I spent this past summer cleaning rental cars. Two relevant stories come to mind:
1) My first day on the job I'm cleaning a Dodge Avenger R/T (upgraded model with Leather seats-thankfully). Under the seats I find a pretty worn copy of playboy, an un-opened bottle of smirnoff, an open bottle of hand cream, and a copy of "stress relief for dummies."
2) A month and half later I'm cleaning out a Nissan Altima and find an open box of Magnums in one of the seat back pockets. I made sure to wipe down the (cloth) seats as best I could.
thanks man! now i know never to get a rental car unless im the first once to use it ( it has happened got very lucky, milage was at like ~26)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
That just made my week.. Thanks for sharing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts