Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Accord 2010 EX-L V6 Mugen
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I received the Accord 3.5 White Pearl mirrors from China . I' ll install them this week!! The LH came with a little scratch but is nothing compared with the price.

recommendation are very well accepted!!

Jose

·
Registered
234 Posts
Those are nice! Does anything need to be done to the connections/wiring on the car?

·
Lazier than your average
172 Posts
Those are nice! Does anything need to be done to the connections/wiring on the car?
need to wire the turn, assuming these are genuine inspire then the mirror warmer/auto fold also need to be wired, which by my understanding is a giant pita

·
Low Gear
2,935 Posts
need to wire the turn, assuming these are genuine inspire then the mirror warmer/auto fold also need to be wired, which by my understanding is a giant pita
I don't need to be that cool. The turn signal is all I would like.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Not sure what trim level you have, but, at least on my '11 EXL v6, it already has the warmers built in. So, in theory the wiring may already be there for the warmers, again, depending on your trim level.

Mirrors like what you got, would be my #1 or #2 most wanted addition, behind the wood type steering wheel found on the Inspire.

Please do let us know where you got them from. I would be interested.

·
Registered
36 Posts
PM me as well about where you got them from. Looks like a fun project!

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I plan on doing the 2011 RL power folding mirrors on my TL but may look into these as well whichever models mirrors fit the best. Could you PM me info as well. My mirrors already look like these so i hope wiring will me easy to power the motors.

·
Registered
443 Posts
PMs Sent 2 all!
Why don't you just post the info in this thread?
Obviously, there are many of us (myself included) who would like to get these.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Why don't you just post the info in this thread?
Obviously, there are many of us (myself included) who would like to get these.
same. as long as the price isn't ridiculous i'd be in in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
388 Posts
genuine inspire mirrors are expensive and heavier, because of the motor inside, to ship to US, even though iirc they're standard equipment on the JDM Hondas. Jose probably received better pricing than other members on DA but they're still relatively expensive. I'd compare it to painting and installing an Inspire garnish. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts