This is my coche.....I love it!....tell me what you guys like and dislike

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice man..

JUST THOSE WHEELS!!! AHHH. lol
I know......but I like them. I use the OEM in the summer and these in the winter with X-ICE tires

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wheels look similar to the 2011 Mustang brembo package wheels:

Yeah they do....Im thinking about getting wheel spacers...yay or nay?

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Yeah i hear you.. :).. that's why i live in Miami, NO snow here.

If you get Spacers you need to Drop your car.. It really won't look good if you get spacers or not.. because your fenders are to high from the tires.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO 4,000 POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

If you get Spacers you need to Drop your car.. It really won't look good if you get spacers or not.. because your fenders are to high from the tires.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO 4,000 POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought that the spacers would just push the tire out more.....I know that I wont be able to lower the car...so now idk.

·
Captain Slow
249 Posts
A drop and and tint will do wonders.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not liking the wheels... may look better when it's dropped.

should post wheel size and tire specs.

And if these are winters, you should've use OEM rims for winters and get yourself some better wheels/tires for summer.
I could switch them out for the OEM rims so the summers are on the grey rims. They are Moda MD7 rims. 18x8.

Tint sounds good :yes:

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
Agreed tint and HFP suspension would do your car some good. Tint would be the first thing I would do. Wheels don't look bad, would look much better dropped.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Agreed tint and HFP suspension would do your car some good. Tint would be the first thing I would do. Wheels don't look bad, would look much better dropped.
HFP is just the honda factory production suspension...right?

Could somebody tell me if wheel spacers would look stupid on my current setup???

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Looks great! Wheels look good from further out, but not a big fan on the close up, but that doesn't really matter, as long as you enjoy them!

Must you rub it in for the rest of us...:thumbsdow:headbash::censored:

·
Grandpa
54 Posts
Nice wheels... They have a bit of "Cragar" vibe to them...

·
Banned
294 Posts
This is my coche.....I love it!....tell me what you guys like and dislike
It's a new car, what's there to dislike?? :dunno: #1 is reliability and those statistics are heavily skewed in *your* favor when the car is brand new. It's when that automatic get older and Honda, atleast for the 7th gen, didn't recommend drain and fill for 110,,000 miles is where I have a problem.

Is yours an automatic? If so, I would read that owner's manual real carefully when it comes to transmission oil or any fluids really especially motor oil too. Atleast your owner's manual will tell you when to change your ATF before it gets destroyed "naturally" by forces of nature and ineffective transmission DESIGN. But mine was a V6 so we all know I had to pay the Honda AT V6 tax and take a beat down, hittin licks style!!

Your car looks like a longer Geo Storm but with a big rear-end. Buddy of mine who played Street Fighter way back in the day had a black Geo Storm just like yours but a lot shorter and smaller tail lights. I cannot understand why Honda makes the lights on the 8th gen so big for the coupe but so small, almost an afterthought, on the sedan. It's like they dont' even car how the sedan looks even going to the extreme of putting un-lit reflectors like they got hit with a dumb-stick all of a sudden. Same thing with the 7th gen. Atleast the 7.5 gen got it right albeit still not as big as the coupes. They could have nailed it with that big ole rear-bumper.

btw, coche sounds like coochie but i got it since i speak spanish. sounds cooler then saying car.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Hummmmm!!!!!! Maybe with a nice drop (coilovers) and spacers will do... But who cares of what I say or comment as longest you like it that what counts....

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's a new car, what's there to dislike?? :dunno: #1 is reliability and those statistics are heavily skewed in *your* favor when the car is brand new. It's when that automatic get older and Honda, atleast for the 7th gen, didn't recommend drain and fill for 110,,000 miles is where I have a problem.

Is yours an automatic? If so, I would read that owner's manual real carefully when it comes to transmission oil or any fluids really especially motor oil too. Atleast your owner's manual will tell you when to change your ATF before it gets destroyed "naturally" by forces of nature and ineffective transmission DESIGN. But mine was a V6 so we all know I had to pay the Honda AT V6 tax and take a beat down, hittin licks style!!

Your car looks like a longer Geo Storm but with a big rear-end. Buddy of mine who played Street Fighter way back in the day had a black Geo Storm just like yours but a lot shorter and smaller tail lights. I cannot understand why Honda makes the lights on the 8th gen so big for the coupe but so small, almost an afterthought, on the sedan. It's like they dont' even car how the sedan looks even going to the extreme of putting un-lit reflectors like they got hit with a dumb-stick all of a sudden. Same thing with the 7th gen. Atleast the 7.5 gen got it right albeit still not as big as the coupes. They could have nailed it with that big ole rear-bumper.

btw, coche sounds like coochie but i got it since i speak spanish. sounds cooler then saying car.

Haha, thanks dude. I went with the 6 speed, so no tranny problems yet. Me gusta hablar en espanol porque muchos personas no saben que nosotros hablamos de!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am having an extremely difficult time deciding which tires I want for summer and winter. I am a college student, so I will come home twice a year to change out the rims/tires. Right now, I have the OEM wheels with OEM tires and the pictured rims above with snow tires. Which should I use during the summer and winter. I like the look of the Moda rims better than the OEM. I can switch the tires, but don't want to do that seasonally....any opinions?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I like the car as is. I'm not big into modding. Keep it stock.
Thanks dude!.....because im a student, i cant really do much to it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts