Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Boom-shaka-laka-laka
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a chance to take my car for a photoshoot. Unfortunately the car wasn't clean, but who cares, looks stunning nonetheless!

***EDIT: THE TIRE MARKS ON THE ASPHALT ARE NOT MINE, AND I WAS MERELY GOING 20KM/H AN HOUR IN THE "FAST LOOKING" ONE. JUST THOUGHT I'D CLEAR THAT UP!***

Attachments

· Boom-shaka-laka-laka
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And then I started messing around with some extra wide rims my friend had and put it on and drove around. it kicked some serious butt with the wide stance.

Attachments

· Lock it up
459 Posts
wtf?

· Lock it up
459 Posts
I guess I don't understand how putting drag slicks on the rear wheels of a front wheel drive car makes it "kick butt".

· Boom-shaka-laka-laka
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I don't understand how putting drag slicks on the rear wheels of a front wheel drive car makes it "kick butt".
Oh, I should have clarified it probably. It made car look like it kicked but. I didn't really drive around too much with them, just in the parking lot, but I noticed that it cornered much better (aside from the fact thta ABS kicked in a couple of times!) I removed them though and replaced them with the original.

· Boom-shaka-laka-laka
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ABS kicked in a couple of times or your traction control?
I'm pretty sure it was abs. I was breaking through a corner, and there was alot of fine dust on the concrete in the garage, so I felt a thorough crunch in my breaking. Traction control might have kicked in too since the back tires had pretty much no tread left.

· Boom-shaka-laka-laka
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love the white!
Thank you! I love it too! Surprisingly enough my car was extremely dirty in the pics with pollen dried to the body after it rained!

I wish I got a white one now. But whatever, looks great!
Thanks man!

Great shot on the rooftop with Lion's Gate bridge in the background. Your white coupe looks sharp. The weather in the northwest area has been pretty crappy lately, especially out in POCO.
Thanks! It occurred to me that the rooftop at Park Royal in West Van was great for a picture, and the Bridge just happened to be there! And as for the weather, it's been disgusting for the last while. Its been nothing but rain! :thumbsdow

· Keepin' It R-E-A-L...!!!
5,666 Posts
Nice lookin' Accord! I really like the OEM coupe EX-L wheels, they fit the profile of the car well.

So, who's the skinny guy leaning against your ride... I'd kick his a$$ for that! ;) /jk

· Boom-shaka-laka-laka
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice lookin' Accord! I really like the OEM coupe EX-L wheels, they fit the profile of the car well.

So, who's the skinny guy leaning against your ride... I'd kick his a$$ for that! ;) /jk
Haha, that's my Fast and Furious 5 Audition picture! Like it? :biggrin:

· Boom-shaka-laka-laka
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I really like the OEM coupe EX-L wheels, they fit the profile of the car well.
As I was replacing them with the wide ones, I noticed that on the inside of the rim it said that they were Enkei rims. I doubt their aftermarket, but are the other styles all made by Enkei?

· Boom-shaka-laka-laka
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Enkei makes a lot if not all of honda/acura rims. i'm pretty sure they do for other companys too. i.e. lancer evo rims are enkei.

juss a q, did your tpms light come on when you put those wheels on??
Nope, nothing showed up. I didn't drive much with those rims on because I was rushed for time thought, so they might have in the long run.

· Boom-shaka-laka-laka
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Been a while...

Here are some new pics I thought looked somewhat decent. The ride is still amazing except a tiny chip where a car hit me while parked. :thumbsdow

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.