Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
HondaGyrl
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my accord today Brand Spanking New with only 13 miles on it I will post pics soon as I can.:banana::banana:

I had a choice to get the White or Black I even had them pull them next to each other.

Now I need to decide if i should get 15% or 20% lol

I went with the
2014 Honda Accord Touring
Crystal Black Pearl

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Congrats! My tip and many will advice is you get a good car wash soap and sponge and enjoy washing your car with your kid(s). :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
I got my accord today Brand Spanking New with only 13 miles on it I will post pics soon as I can.:banana::banana:

I went with the
Crystal Black Pearl
Did you consider the Acura TLX? The LED lights are much nicer than the accord for only $2000 more.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Did you consider the Acura TLX? The LED lights are much nicer than the accord for only $2000 more.
Lol really?
Smh

OP congrats on new car! Enjoy in good health. I love the touring! Im waiting impatiently till the 2016 MY. See what changes are coming to get one

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Congrats on the new car. Try Meguair's Yellow Ultimate Wash and Wax. Also check out the sticky in the detailing section by Glen e. on how to seal your paint.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
151 Posts
congrats i got the same ! 2 weeks old and im loving the drive, one thing that bothers me would be the NAVI... its kind of slowish.

·
Go Blue!
112 Posts

·
Banned
784 Posts
I went with the
Crystal Black Pearl
Congrats and looiking forward to seeing pictures of your car. I recommend using a prime lens (50mm 1.4f) to get beautiful bokah.

·
HondaGyrl
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol really?
Smh

OP congrats on new car! Enjoy in good health. I love the touring! Im waiting impatiently till the 2016 MY. See what changes are coming to get one
Yes I was so undecided on what color to get so I just choose the Blk.

Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the forum.
Thanks I will be on here alot lol.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great looking ride. Congrats! Enjoy those LED headlamps. Wish my coupe would have offered them.

And good job on picking the color you wanted in person. Seeing them and comparing them in person is a whole lot better than choosing colors based on what you see online. I did the same thing when I bought my coupe. Enjoy!

·
HondaGyrl
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
anoldpunk

Great looking ride. Congrats! Enjoy those LED headlamps. Wish my coupe would have offered them.

And good job on picking the color you wanted in person. Seeing them and comparing them in person is a whole lot better than choosing colors based on what you see online. I did the same thing when I bought my coupe. Enjoy!
Wayyyy better in person as you can see.

My last 3 Hondas were the MSM so i said this time let me change my whole color lol. By the way what color is your Honda do you have any pics...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wayyyy better in person as you can see.

My last 3 Hondas were the MSM so i said this time let me change my whole color lol. By the way what color is your Honda do you have any pics...
No pics yet. Just got mine Monday and have been working since. Will clean it up tomorrow and take pics. Almost went black but ended up going with white. Looks really good on the coupe. Had a gray CR-Z before this and two black cars (Corolla and GTO) before that. Was time for a change in color here too!

Again, nice ride you got there! :thmsup:

·
HondaGyrl
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks

No pics yet. Just got mine Monday and have been working since. Will clean it up tomorrow and take pics. Almost went black but ended up going with white. Looks really good on the coupe. Had a gray CR-Z before this and two black cars (Corolla and GTO) before that. Was time for a change in color here too!

Again, nice ride you got there! :thmsup:
Yes i never had blk the lights look so good in the night

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats on the new Accord! We just got ours 3 weeks ago. As far as washing and detailing your car, see the links below. Lots of great information. The last thing you want to do on your new car purchase is hurt your exterior by not caring for it properly.

http://m.autopia-carcare.com/how-to-wash-your-car-detailing-101.html

http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/washing-drying-claying/41382-washing-what-use-when.html

Holy crap, I read these for about 1 minute and decided that washing a car isn't that complicated. I swear, reading these forums takes all the fun out of owning a car. Grab some car wash soap and some towels and clean it. Then buy some wax and wax it. Done......... Why is everyone make everything so complicated? It's a car, not a space ship. :furious:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Holy crap, I read these for about 1 minute and decided that washing a car isn't that complicated. I swear, reading these forums takes all the fun out of owning a car. Grab some car wash soap and some towels and clean it. Then buy some wax and wax it. Done......... Why is everyone make everything so complicated? It's a car, not a space ship. :furious:
Well, that's true. We've always scrubbed down spacecraft with high pressure hoses, rotating brushes, and coarse push brooms.

Thankfully, washing a car is not rocket science.

And it's also pretty simple maintenance unless it's black.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Keeping it simple...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts